Y2 Vol8: The Grand Alliance

(Lelouch Lamperouge's POV)

"Highness!!!!!!!! are we fucking lost????!" 

"For the last time...no we are not!!" i argued back at Senku as me and him were walking towards class C's camp with the others

"Huuuuuh?!! what's with that tone of voice!!!" he yelled back as the two of us stopped and glared at one another.

The two of us grabbed each other's collars in anger as i noticed Ichika sigh.

"Senku senpai...can you please stop messing with Lelouch-senpai for a minute..." she whined to which Senku stayed silent before glaring back and i glared at him.

The two of us let go of each other's collar before looking away.

I slowly smiled to myself as i looked on at the map.

"Ehehe you look happy Lulu" Hiyori said beside me as behind us the others were chatting with one another.

"I do huh...call it what you want but these guys are all nervous, Senku probably thought the same as me and decided to ease their worry by acting like goofballs..." i said to which Hiyori giggled again as she put her hand behind her back.

"Yuji seems at ease as well..." she said to which i stayed silent.

Yuji huh...my friend...he has alot of potential, i know it, i saw it...but he's too...human.

If he would simply dedicate his strength to me fully and trust me...we could conquer the world, i can mold him into a warrior...

"I believe the camp should be...here!" i said as i stepped out of the group of trees first.

Before me was a familiar site, it's one similar looking to our camp but this one was quite bustling with life, while our camp was mainly silent due to William and the group of oddities he is working with...

"Hey hold on a sec!, who the he-" Rokujo chikage yelled out as he noticed us but he stopped momentarily as he narrowed his eyes before widening them.

"RYUUUUUUUEN!!!!!!!!" he yelled out as he rushed towards and everyone in the camp turned to us and some of them even came out.

Ryuuen behind me sighed as i stepped forward and stood before the crowd of the class C faction and...Akira.

Guess they made it before us.

"Lelouch-senpai!" Hina called out to me as she raised her hand up with a bright smile.

"Ayanokoji-san...it looks like Akira beat us to you..." i said to her to which she giggled as Oreki stood behind her.

"He did, we'll work with you" Oreki said to which my eyes widened as i turn to her again.

"Are you sure?...aren't you worried i'll fai-"

"It's fine, in any case...let's go inside, we should discuss the matter of your plan there" she said to which i stayed silent before nodding.

I turned around and found Senku staring at me and i shrugged with my head back towards the tower for him to follow and he sighed.

I turned back and followed Hina and Oreki inside the tower.

Within i found Horikita, Yuuichi and Ayano seated around a single table with Sumeragi-sensei and in the back was Kouenji Rokusuke.

"Well well if it isn't the fresh prince of not bel air!" Yuuichi said as he sneered at me to which i sighed.

"It's been a while...Yuuichi Katagiri" i said as i narrowed my eyes towards him.