13 My first BJ and Mom says goodbye

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

LAST TIME:

"Oh don't worry even I know that that would be wrong, but it does swing that way." She said biting her lip in a seductive manor. She got up and grabbed my hand and swung me to sit on the bed.

"You ever played with yourself?" She asked standing in front of me, truthfully I had no idea what she was talking about. She saw the look of confusion on her my face then smirked.

"Well you might learn something then later tonight." She said bending down and unzipping my pants.

"This is going to be fun." She said one last time.

NOW:

THIRD PERSON POV:

She slowly reached for Percy's zipper on her knees; Percy didn't know what was happening so he covered his crotch with both hands. She just grabbed his hand and brought them to his side, she was a lot stronger than he thought. Once he gave up she continued on her journey to his crotch.

She slowly grabbed it and unzipped his pants, revealing his SpongeBob square pants underwear. She just giggled at this and slowly started massaging his crotch as she pulled down his pants. He was still sitting so if felt weird for him to undress like this, suddenly he felt something he never felt before.

He groaned in a new feeling in his crotch, he felt himself get hard as she continued rubbing. She just starred at this growing tent in his boxers; she slowly started caressing his bulge. Percy's face flushed a bright red as he was inexperienced and had no idea what was happening, he thought he was doing something embarrassing.

Finally she nodded at his hardness and slowly slipped the thin fabric off we're his penis could get through. As soon as she got the penis out she gasped, he was a good six and a half inches and an inch thick.

"Wow Percy you're bigger than some adults I wonder what you will be like when you are fully grown?" She said observing the pulsing cock by her face; she licked her lips thinking of what she was going to do.

As she said this, her warm breath blew across his shaft; he shivered from the sudden warm on it. Once he opened his eyes he saw her finish looking over his surprising veiny cock, she leaned closed and slowly kissed the head of like it was a mouth. Percy was suddenly hit with a wall of pleasure like he's never felt, why he had never thought to play with himself before he would never know.

She finished the kiss and started to lick the head, running her tongue gently around the base of it. Percy tried to stay focused on something else but it gave no yield as the pleasure came and went with every soft lick. She finally started on his shaft and ran her tongue up and down; she had also got his balls out and slowly started to caress them in her free hand as the other rubbed the head of his cock.

"Good Pluto where did you ever learn to do this?" Percy asked as she started to lick the head again.

"I've been around more than you might think, now lay back I'll do something that will feel even better." Percy followed her commands and lay back on his soft sheets.

Once he did he felt a sudden wetness around his cock, he looked to see want it was to see her sucking half his cock and running her tongue around the side as well. It felt like nothing Percy had ever felt, a feeling was building up in his rapidly as she did her amazing technique.

"S-something is c-coming out." He managed.

She understood and picked up bobbing her head up and down his cock, he reared back as the force released itself from his cock. She plunged herself on his cock taking it all like a pro, she just watched his face as he released his load down her throat. After a couple seconds she pulled away and gasped for air, a small string of cum connected her mouth to the tip of his penis which she slurped up hungrily.