63 One Hell Of A Day

LAST TIME:

"What is it?" Some female in a mature voice asked as he felt her look at him.

"And why did you bring me here to see a man?" He could hear the irritation in her voice.

"But mistress he fell from the sky, with enough force to almost empty the whole lake." The one name Elizabeth said, this seemed to peek the ones interest.

"Oh and to be in one piece after a fall like that, this one must be strong. Check his left arm for the tattoo." She said as he suddenly felt his left arm sleeve roll up as the person checking suddenly shot back and seemed to draw something as Percy constantly passed from asleep to awake.

"He doesn't have the make mistress that must mean his is a slave or worse a Greek." She spat as the felt someone walk over to him and place a hand on his forehead. She tried to probe his mind but she hit a brick wall that shocked her hand as she pulled back with a small yelp.

"Well something is protecting his mind from me, so I think he is a slave but his features almost look Greek. But they are rare even now days; Hmmm well let's just decide what to tomorrow." The mature sounding lady said.

"Yes we will mistress, but I am putting him in rope first." Elizabeth said as Percy finally passed into the realm of the sleep.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I beg to stir a little then felt a sudden pain in my stomach as someone had kicked me in the gut; I crunched up in a ball on my side as I gasped for air as the kick had knocked it out of me. I just rolled to my knees and started to cough as I the pain began to quickly dull into nothing. After a second I was looking up at my attacker with my arms tied behind my back to find someone I had never seen.

"Get up its time to eat." She said with a hiss in her voice as she walked away and went to a table, but something was much different than I thought it was.

I thought I was with the hunters but this was a whole lot different, the girls all looked about eighteen and battle ready. Each one wore thin chest plate armor that was white and that came to a mid-thigh length skirt. They also had on leg plate things that seemed to strap around their lower legs and not pass their knee.

All of it was white but a little trace of thread and stuff but they also had a spear on their back and a bow. But the bow was black and had white arrows which I thought was cool as I stood up slowly as the girls towered over my new five seven height. I stood in normal clothes that seemed to be clean but I could feel it was my armor that covered me.

"Ah the male has woken up good you can help Clark with breakfast." A girl said grabbing me and dragging me to a tent that smelled of food. She just pushed me into the tent after she cut the rope holding my hands behind my back. But then it was quickly replaced with golden cuffs that allowed mild arm movement.

"Clark you got a cooking buddy for a time, Mistress says that we will find out what to do with him later today." She said as she shoved me in as I heard multiple pans cooking and a chopping of something.

I looked up to see a male maybe about fifty in nothing but rags, but it looked to be a wore out shirt and a pair of pants that were missing one leg at the knee. He looked almost sad in the eyes as he looked at me and helped me off the ground and dusted me off with his hands. He had very tan dark skin but he was white at once you could tell by his tan line.

He had had a little bit of grey in his hair in beard as eh looked me over seeing if I was any good. But then I noticed he seemed to smell of food and something else fire almost.