108 MORE! Sex Change

LAST TIME:

"So Percy how is life here?" Asked Sally as they walked back home as Paul was interested in the local books and other things. Percy gave him a bag of drachmas to spend if he wanted to.

"It is good it's peaceful, I plan to live here a long time I might make stops at your house every month with the kids." He added quickly at the end as she smiled.

"So I started another book." She said as his ears went up.

"Really what is it called?" He asked her.

"It is called the Percy Jackson the creator himself." She said as he just laughed.

"I like it." He said.

"I thought you might but I need your help on it." She said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I just missed the past 500 and more years of your life I need you to fill me in so that I can right it." She said as he gave her a hug.

"Well how about this for a start of your next book, it all started when I found myself falling from the sky..."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"Do we have to?" Charlotte complained as I put the last of their bags on the ground as I looked over that 16 year old.

"Yes now stop complaining or I will have Hestia come over here." I threatened as her face turned into one of horror.

"Why do we have to go to your home planet anyways?" Jinx complained as she made her puppy eyes at me.

"I thought we told you beforehand, you are going there to help Sally with a few things she needs done around the house." Bianca said smacking her daughter on the head.

"But why for a week?" Ryder asked as he morphed some water in his hand as Zora rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Because she has a lot of things she needs done that all of you can help with now no more questions." Said Artemis as Diana nodded. All the other kids just sighed as I stood up and smiled at them as they all rolled their eyes at me.

"Oh are you telling me you don't want any of Grandma Sally's cookies?" I asked them as they all looked scarred.

"No we didn't meant that." Lily said as all the others nodded.

"Thought as much now get going she isn't going to wait all day." I said as they all groaned and grabbed their bags.

"Have a good week you guys." Hestia said as she hugged and kissed each one as did all the others as I hugged them after they went through 9 sets of hugs and kisses.

"Love you guys and Jess please don't freeze her garden again she was not happy when you did that last time." I said as he blushed as he looked down as I smiled.

"I didn't mean too, Zora made fun of me and made me mad." He said as I eye Zora as she didn't meet my gaze.

"Don't harass your brother. Also all of you behave okay I will see you all in a weak." I said as I stood up as they all smiled at me and began to walk towards their grandmother's mansion/house that her books enabled her to buy. The second series was on fire right now and people couldn't get enough of it let me tell you.

"By the way please do not try to ride Fang's and Emily's children without permission from them also that applies to Orthos and Tia's children as well." I said as they all grumbled seeing as they loved riding on the massive Drakons and Hell/Heaven hounds. You see the two couples lived with my mother now as part of a defense/secret service for the Olympians. They helped around were they could killing anything that tried to disturb the piece of US 1 and US 2 and the rest of the world.