75 Diana's First, Alcohol, Can't Get Enough

LAST TIME:

Many hours later Diana let out a eardrum killing scream as she came for I think it was the 50 time, her juices covering the ground below her and my hand again. Her body shook as I pulled out all three fingers and unleashed a gate of liquid stuck inside. Her face was erotic and slack as she seemed out of it completely.

During my loosening session with her I had used my mouth for about an hour on her lower parts as well. She came almost instantly as I licked her as far as her very tight entrance would allow, she also tasted like a nature grain bar. But seemed to like it best when I quickly swirled my tongue around inside her and she would cum in my mouth as I swallowed her juices.

Her body shivered in pleasure as my dick from the hours of watching was so hard you could kill an animal with it. I just rubber her inner thighs as she calmed down from her peak and finally came to about ten minutes later.

"Oh god stop teasing me I beg of you give it to me." She begged as I nodded seeing as she was barely loosed enough to have me fit in her.

"Okay this is going to hurt okay." I said as she nodded and I positioned myself at her entrance ready to take the virginity of my 8th goddess. Her nipples were red from me sucking on them and she had a multitude of hickes on her body from me. Her lower places was dripping wet and barely open from my work on her.

"Take me Percy." She said as I thrust in her for the first time.

NOW:

With my first thrust I went in only a inch as the tightness seemed to want to tear my dick off, but she held in a scream of ecstasy as her juices exploded all over my dick. Even though I hadn't reached her hymen yet she had the face of pain as if it had been broken.

"Give me a minute okay." She said as I stayed put slowly stretching her out to my massive girth, she had her eyes closed as I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips to get her mind off the pain. She kissed me back as wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck as I held myself up with my hands.

"Diana I am going to move but only a little okay." I said as I began moving barely any at all keeping the tip of my dick in her as I very slowly stretcher her out deeper and wider. But from her face she was getting a pleasure she had never experienced before.

Thirty minutes in I barely reached her hymen as she was drooling from the many of orgasm she had experienced. Her lower part was barely allowing me in as I just waited for her to come back to reality. But she wasn't anywhere close so with a little bit of power I snapped her back into reality.

"What?" She asked as I kissed her and she kissed back, the single action reminding her what was happening.

"Sorry it just felt so good." She said blushing as I laughed and lightly kissed her lips as she kissed me back with many emotions.

"I bet but I am at your wall." I said as she looked down to see me buried two inches in her, she just looked up at me with a scared face.

"Don't worry I will use my powers to make the pain fade." I said as I moved so I was sitting Indian style as I held her up with her legs still wrapped around my body. She just looked into my eyes as she nodded as with a quick thrust I broke through her hymen. She dug her nail in my back and felt like she was crushing my back as I sent energy to the injury.

Quickly the pain faded from her as tear ran down her face and golden blood ran around my cock. I just stayed planted in her 3 inches slowly stretching her out as she hugged me and let out long breaths on my back.