106 End Of One Universe, Oceans Heir

WATCH OUT FOR HANS50 CHAPTER 18 OF PERSUS JACKSON MONSTER SHIFTER ON FANFICTION!!!!!!!!11

LAST TIME:

"Damnit nobody had died yet and you're not going to be the first." I said as I pushed the river to the max as I felt my body heal along with his chest as it closed up.

"I will send you home now." I said as I began to send him back as I already felt like a friend to him.

"Don't worry I can fight still." He said as he tried to move but couldn't from the pain form the poison which wasn't lethal but still hurt a lot.

"Go home." I said as he began to teleport.

"Good luck my friend, now revenge my near death experience." He joked and he was gone as I looked at the Land Rulers around me in rage, they just nearly killed him and they are going to pay for it. As I stood up I just looked at the Land Rulers in a different eye, the eye of revenge scanned them as the Wicked slowly unwrapped themselves.

The bones were all healed as the Land Rulers stepped back as they knew I would be super dangerous if I lost it right here. Which I was planning to do then I am going to Kill Abyss with my bear hands.

"You are all going to die." I said as I let out a roar and a pillar of black flames that lit the sky and began to attack.

NOW:

The world seemed to slow as I blipped over to my first victim of my rampage. Just a simple Land Ruler who never saw it coming as I grabbed him by the neck, not breaking it though. After a second I felt another Land Ruler begin to throw a punch at me from behind. But as he did I whipped around with the other Land Ruler still in hand as I used him as a meat shield.

As the captured Land Lord howled in pain, the fist broke through his chest spraying blood all over me. But as it did I grabbed the fist and broke the others arm after that I tossed the dead meat doll away leaving a wailing Land Ruler with his arm stuck through the chest of another Land Ruler.

"Next." I said as I blipped over to the nearest Elder land Ruler as I drove a 5 wicked through his back as he let out a giant torrent of black flame in pain. The flames hit several others as they began to burn to death as you couldn't put out the fire of the pit. As I held the body over my head his wings went out and then I ripped him apart. His guts and blood raining down on me as I grinned as the one that got caught on fire died.

The next was a blur to them as the Wicked went wild impaling each Land Ruler they could reach, not caring to let the body's slide off as they became Land Ruler shish kabob. As I ran around as Wicked went onto auto piolet eventually I stand on a pile of headless and burning bodies. Black flame burning around me in a ring the living Land Rulers and Elder Land Rulers just looked at me like a demon.

All Wicked were full to the brim of dead Land Rulers no Elder ones were on them as I spread the Wicked out like peacock tails. All of them were impaled through the chest as their blood dripped in a fountain behind me. All of them acting like the white feathers of a white peacock as I let out a laugh that made them all shake.

"You will all die today didn't I say that now where is your king so I man kill him by my hand." I said as I walked forward not letting my half circle of dead white Land Rulers hand lifelessly. Their weight was nothing as I walked forward to the King who his troops had parted around. He just looked at me like I disgusted him.

"You are no leader, hiding behind your allies. Look at me I am up in the front with all the action, if you want to live now bow to me." I said as the area grow super cold as all the blood became ice.