100 The End Of The War, More Mothers, 100

LAST TIME:

"Who are you?" Jupiter asked as I pulled back the hood with my claw hands, instantly all the weapons of power were aiming at me. Even Chronos had his staff pointed at me as I stood still just looking at Jupiter in the eyes.

"I am the man you locked in Tartarus 10 years ago and threw my lovers in as well, I have come back to wreak my vengeance Jupiter." I said as my cloak disappeared revealing my wings and tail, Jupiter palled greatly as he knew who I was.

"Percy Jackson son of Chaos." He said bellow a whisper as I activated my wings, all 35 feet shot out but that wasn't all as suddenly the bones came apart. Like extra limbs they split apart, all 15 on each wing split like limbs around me. Each one pointing forward as they seemed to shake in anticipation.

The blood stained white bones with points sharper than swords just stayed in positions waiting for me to attack as I looked at a scarred Jupiter. I kind of looked like I Ares from the game

God of War during the final fight but way cooler than his simple five blade arms. While I had 30 blood stained bone arm/wing part things. 10 took presences on each side while the last 5 on each side stayed behind me waiting for my orders.

The feathers stayed on each wing as my form was a killing machine, but to finish it off I summoned Cataclysm. The blade appeared before me then grew to accommodate for my size, but as I grabbed it I split it in two as I took my battle stance. My extra bone limbs popping their joints in anticipation.

"Come at me puny gods and others." I said as all of them charged me at once.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

The first one to reach me was a 10 foot minor god, with a jump he launched himself at me. But with one movement I was behind him as he landed. He instantly turned around and looked to find he didn't have any weapons and his right hand was gone. In a screamed he clutched his stub with his other hand as I tossed his sword and shield aside.

I just grinned as all the others had stopped and just starred as I turned around to the screaming minor god. I just smiled with my toothy grin as one of my appendages shot out and struck him in the chest. But instead of blood coming out the bony appendage went right through him, like a ghost going through a human.

I just smiled at eh man looked around as suddenly his blood turned from gold into red. Gasps were heard from both army's as they looked to my bone spear, on the end was a limp golden ghost of the man on the ground. With ease I lowered the ghostly shade of the man to my mouth and bit into him.

In as I did all of it was sucked into my mouth kind of like a domentor from Harry potter the golden ghost figure was sucked into my mouth. Within a second all noise stopped as I licked my lips and starred at the now mortal that was once a god.

"What have you done!?" He screamed at me standing up with wobbly legs as he shrunk down to 5 foot 8 as I towered over him with a wicked smile.

"I have stolen your immortal essence and powers making you mortal, you are no longer a god or demigod you are human." I said as laughter followed me shaking the land as the man fainted and fell on the ground as I turned back to god slowly backing up.

"Get him he cannot take us all at one!" A major god shouted as it raised their moral a little as about a 100 gods both minor and major began to flood the area in front of me. I just held up both ends of Cataclysm in my hands as they charged me. It all seemed slow as several jumped at me at once, with one quick motion I swung the blade in my right.