31 Hera Arrives, Hestia's Mark, & Baby Arty

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

LAST TIME:

"What why would I do that, the sword thing I understand you were protecting yourself." I said kneeling in front of her, still holding her hand.

"Because I held a sword to the Primordial of Mountains and Terrain, I'm sorry I didn't know." She was almost crying like I was going to hurt her, I looked at the gem in my arm and suddenly realized it was like a symbol of power for the gods.

"Your fine I have been treated much worse but I guess you should have the right to know who I really am, since I am not from this time." I said standing up and sitting beside her, letting the warm breeze rustle my hair.

"Not from this time, but only the primordial of time Chronos is strong enough to traverse time." She said staring at me.

"He does but in my time he is dead, now I guess it is time I tell you the truth about me just promise on my name you won't tell anyone." She did the oath and I felt the link bond itself.

"I am Percy Jackson true son of Chaos, inheritor of the domains of ten dead Primordials and my dead mother Chaos and my uncle Order. Time traveler from the future when the titans rebel against the gods again."

NOW: (Two hours of explain who he was later)

"So you are a demi-primordial, and that is a human and a god's child?" She asked clarifying the information.

"Yes."

"Wow gods let themselves go, but also the only one of your kind?"

"Yes."

"You're a time traveler that is the domain holder of two of the original and ten primordials domains. Also you can only stay for three days, and you come from the 20th century?"

"Yes any more questions?" I asked her.

"One more, who is the child I am carrying right know?" She asked excited, I just signed and decided it was okay to tell her.

"Right know you are carrying a girl called Artemis, she is known as the goddess of the hunt, childbirth, and the moon. But in the next five days you will give birth to a son his name will be Apollo god of the sun, music, archery, and prophecy." I finished as she just stared at me.

"Oh and your daughter Artemis is also the goddess of maidenhood." I finished and waited, she just looked at her swollen abdomen and smiled and rubbed it.

"When will I give birth though?" She asked me.

"I think you're supposed to give birth today." I said as she smiled and nodded, suddenly I felt a presence teleporting to the area. In an instant I stood in front of Leto and was in my Domain armor of Mountains and terrain. In a second the pillar of flame that was much brighter than any I had seen, my black armor glinted in the light as the flame stopped and there stood a goddess that looked about twenty two and had tan skin.

"Lady Hestia." Leto said as looked at her closer; it was her in a form I had never seen before. She took a look at me and noticed the gem her eyes grew wide. She came forward and bowed to me, Leto looked at me curiously as to why I had defended her.

"I had no idea the primordials of the mountain was here I am sorry for disturbing you meeting with Leto." She said standing and looking me over; even though she was older I was still taller than her.

"Do not worry I am just here for a few days that all and please refer to me as Archos please." I said to her deactivating the armor, as I was reduced down to my white tunic she blushed.