The Governor

I was stripped of my gun and knife. Two items I was quite fond of in the ongoing apocalypse. I was thrown into a room and the door locked. It was like a hospital room. I ran up to the door and banged on it. "Hey! Let me out!" I screamed, but that wasn't going to work. I turned around and noticed a window. Running over, I pried it open. When I looked down though, it was about thirty feet drop to the ground.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A man said from behind me. 

I whizzed around, I hadn't even heard the door open. He had an eyepatch over his right eye and a fresh cut over his left eyebrow. "Who the hell are you?" I demanded.  I noticed he was holding a white plastic bag which had something inside it, I wanted to know what.

"They call me the Governor."

"Now the window sounds like a better idea." I commented, sitting on the ledge.

"Your people attacked my people." The Governor crossed his arms over his chest.

"Your people kidnapped my people." I reminded him.

"Small details." He shrugged. "What's your name, darling?"

I hesitated. "Ellie."

He hummed, putting the white plastic bag on the bed. "Go ahead, open it."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so." He said as a small smile played on his lips.

I slowly walked over and opened up the bag. When I did, it was a pink dress with matching pink shoes. I raised my eyebrows. "What are these for?"

"You." He stroked my hair. I pulled my head back, but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me to stay close. "They're for you, Penny."

"My name's Ellie." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, not anymore. You're my Penny." He smiled, gently caressing my cheek. "Get dressed. I'll give you some privacy." He turned around sitting on the bed.

"Doesn't that usually mean to leave the room?" I wondered.

"I don't want to be apart from you anymore, Penny." The Governor shook his head, chuckling slightly.

My eyes widened in judgement. I grabbed the white bad, kneeling up onto the bed and quickly putting his head into the bag and pulling it tight. I wasn't going to kill him, just knock him out enough for me to run. He clawed at the bag and stood up, I stood up on the bed, keeping my tight grip. He reached back with his arm and grabbed my shirt before throwing me onto the floor. I had to let go of the bag. He pulled the bag off his head and looked very angry. "Sorry, I'm sorry." I whimpered as he angrily approached me.

He grabbed my shirt and pushed me into the wall before slapping me. "That's no way to treat your father!" He yelled, slapping me again.

"I'm sorry! Just let me go!" I begged.

He slapped me again. "You will get changed into the nice dress I graciously got for you, and you'll like it!" He yelled, hitting me again.

"I will. I promise. I'm sorry." I cried.

"Good. I'll be back in five minutes. I expect you to think about what you've done." He ordered before storming out of the room and locking it behind him. I stared after him, holding onto my stinging cheek. Soft sniffles coming from me as tears ran down my face.

I'd gotten changed like he'd ordered me too. I hated it. The dress was too light pink for my skin tone and the shoes were uncomfortable. He had taken my hand and was now walking me down the street. I hoped my dad got away. I hope Rick snapped back into reality. I hoped everyone was safe.