X

I was with Mama M. Her pregnancy cravings were really taking a hold on her. She sat there, eating tomato that she insisted I spread peanut butter over the surface over. "This is gross." I told her.

"I know, but my god, it's delicious." She smirked, shovelling some more into her mouth.

"As long as you're happy, Mama M." I grinned.

"You're a sweet girl, Ellie." Mama M spoke softly.

I let a warm smile appear on my face. "Thanks."

"Thank you for coming home. I know it can't have been easy, knowing Negan's here." She sympathised.

I shrugged. "I gotta be here for my family." I put my hand over hers. "Whatever you need. I'm right here for you."

Mama M put her other hand over mine before eating another peanut butter covered tomato. "How are things going with Luca?"

I laughed. "I think... There's a small chance I could possibly have a crush on him which is so weird because he isn't Chris Evans."

She smirked. "Well, he definitely likes you. So, if you need some help flirting." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh my god." I laughed.

Carl suddenly burst in. "Rosita and a few others found people on their run. They're at the gate."

Mama M stood up. "I'm coming."

"Want some help?" I offered.

"You've been taking care of me all day. Go relax." She ordered, before leaving with Carl. I ran a hand through my hair before I headed upstairs to run a bath.

I was walking through Alexandria, trying to find Mama M to give her the nutrients pills that Siddiq had ordered her to take twice a day. Suddenly, Luca ran up to me.

----------

Luca Buckley

----------

"Hey, you." He grinned, walking next to me.

"Hi, Luca. What's up?" I smiled as I continued to search for Mama M.

"Just saw you and decided you'd be the best company this place has to offer." He responded.

"Ah, always the flirt." I teased.

"Can you blame me?" He retorted.

I glanced at him, smiling before shaking my head. "Have you seen Mama M? I got medication she needs to take."

"She's at the infirmary." Luca responded.

"Why? What happened?" I panicked.

"Not for her. She's visiting a friend." Luca replied. "The new people brought in? Well, Michonne new one of them. Before. She's a little beat up, but she'll be okay."