Tainted Meat

I'd seen Bob go outside, I was the only one who noticed. I decided to follow him because it was dangerous out there and his face had looked sad while leaving. I heard quiet crying as I creeped closer. "Bob?" My voice sounded small surrounded by the trees.

He sniffed, wiping at his eyes as he way standing against a tree. "Hey, Ellie. What are-" He was cut off when he fell on the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows, before I could react a shadow was punching me across the head and I fell to the floor before it all went black.

"Ellie. Ellie." A voice was saying softly.

I groaned, that voice wasn't Bob's... But I did know it. I lifted my head and saw a fire with some meat over it, I couldn't see what they were eating as my vision was blurry. I noticed four people standing around the fire, Bob laying against some pole thing in this mini camp they'd set out. It looked like it was outside a school, maybe a large library. "What's going on?" I managed out, a migraine taking over my head.

"Oh, well see... We kidnapped you." The voice became clearer. Gareth. My eyes focuses on him as my vision started to return back to normal.

"Brilliant." I muttered out. Both my legs were there, I panicked when I couldn't see my arms but realised they were tied behind my back. My arms were bare now, my jacket had been under my head. I looked back over to Bob... He was missing a leg. His stump had been bandaged. I slowly looked back over to the fire, there was the missing leg. "No, no, no." Tears quickly filled my eyes and a small sob left my lips in worry for the man. The people were eating his leg. Gareth was eating his leg.

"You want some?" Gareth offered with a smirk.

"Screw you." I let you, sitting up straight.

"Screw us? You killed fourteen of our men yourself. The walkers you let in killed thirty seven people." Gareth said to me.

"Thirty seven cannibals. I murdered fourteen cannibals. What's your body count, aye, Gareth? Bet it's a lot higher than mine." I hissed. Gareth laughed and punched me across my jaw. I spat out the blood that filled my mouth before looking back at him. "That all you got? My mother punched better than you can." I grinned a bloody smile at him.

"That's just the beginning, baby doll." Gareth seethed. I felt like throwing up at the nickname, like... Ew. It's a no for me. 

The man who made me cringe stood up before roughly grabbing my hair and kneeing me in my face. It hit my eye so I guess another black eye was in my future. I didn't react though.

I didn't react when the girl came over and reopened my scar with her knife.

I didn't react when one of the other men repeatedly kicked me in the ribs.

I didn't react when I was punched across the face again.

However, I did react when Gareth went on his knees next to me, pulled my right arm towards him and brought my arm closer to his mouth. "What in the shit are you doing?" I questioned, with blood dripping down my face. He sunk his teeth into my skin. I held off on screaming, my eyes scrunched up and pushing my lips together helped with that... But when his teeth started to find each other in my body, ripping more and more skin as he slowly bit... The bloodcurdling scream ripped from my mouth. I could feel the blood dripping down my arm like Niagara falls.

When he pulled back, tears had mixed in with the blood on my face as he was chewing my raw meat, blood running down his chin. He hadn't bitten that deep, the skin would heal, probably without a scar as well... But, man... That was a different kind of pain. Looking a man in the eyes while he chewed on your flesh. When he swallowed, he licked his lips and wiped his chin. "Anything else to say now, baby doll?"