𝐈 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗠

𝙺𝙸𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙳𝚈

"I'm going to fucking KILL HER!" I yelled to my dad as I marched up to my room and slammed my bedroom door shut so hard my mirror nearly shattered. "Ugh!" I groaned in frustration, throwing myself down besides Eddie on my bed.

"What happened?" He asked me unbothered, holding onto my copy of 'The Joy of Sex' by Alex comfort.

"My mum! She's so annoying." I grumbled in a huff. Eddie put the book down and looked over at me.

"What did she do?" He questioned again, not taking his eyes off of me. I turned my head to look at him and sighed.

"Trying to give me a lecture about what drugs I'm doing and how much I'm drinking ever since moving here. What right does she have to tell me I need to calm down on substance abuse?!" I scoffed at the irony of it, feeling more angry with the more I thought about the conversation.

Eddie pulled up to the end of my street and parked the van there instead of outside of my house, just incase my dad started to ask questions.

"You remember how to get on the roof? After last time when you gave me a fucking heart attack." I reminded him as we hopped out of the van and began our walk up the long path full of houses which looked all too familiar.

"You mean the time you punched me in my face?"he asked the rhetorical, pulling me in by shoulder with a chuckle and giving me a quick kiss to the forehead before running off across the gardens, holding onto his pockets and chain so they didn't rattle and expose his activities.

I walked up my drive and quickly opened and shut the front door to the house with a thud. "I'm home!" I called out to my parents.

"Evening, pumpkin!" My father called out to me from the kitchen. A small smile appeared on my lips as I approached him, smelling a freshly cooked apple pie.

"I see you're cooking you're specialty." I pointed out the obvious, sitting at the kitchen counter and watching him with glee.

"I am indeed, honey. How was the party?" He asked cheerily. I shrugged and hummed.

"It was okay actually. Steve spent most of the night trying to stop Nancy from giving herself alcohol poisoning and Kathleen! Oh dad you should've seen her! She-" my excitement was cut off by my mother shoving my shoulder as she slouched past with a glass of whisky in her hand.

"Gloating about how many drugs you did, are we?" She snickered, taking a tip from her glass. I looked over to my dad, biting my tongue. "You know, ever since we moved here all you've done is drink and drink and drink. It's pathetic, honestly. You think now you're 17 you can do what you like? HA! yeah, sure kid. Go do what you like!" She raised her glass in the air and spilt it all over the counter.

"Who are you to speak to me about drinking? Look at yourself." I stood up and used my hand to gesture the state she was in. "You're a fully grown woman crying over the fact we had to move to another place. Drinking and crying all the time because YOU didn't get your own way, again! But oh sorry mum, I'm the irresponsible one for having fun with a few friends, IM the irresponsible one for living my life because let's face it mum...we're never fucking leaving! And I don't want to." I paused with a dry laugh. "I like it here, Infact, I love it so much that even if you begged me to go back to England, I wouldn't." I finished, kissing my teeth with anger.