𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘

𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽

I pulled up to the library as I had only an hour and half ago to see Kim looking a little lost but it was better than seeing her falling apart. I rolled down my window and leant my arm on the edge with a smirk.

"You ready?." I asked her and watched the girl move closer to the van, making her way into it besides me.

"Can I least go and get changed?." She asked and watched me. "I look like a tramp." She used her own vocabulary.

"Sure..whatever that means." I said and twisted the keys to the ignition.

"It means I look ugly." She told me and I whipped my head around to face her.

"Don't say things like that." I scowled at her and began to drive back to her house. "Especially with words you know I don't know." I pouted and watched the smile creep back onto her cheeks.

"You're adorable, Munson..you know that, don't you?." Kim's fingers pinched my cheek as she held onto her bottom lip.

"And sexy as shit, too." I made it clear to her that I was all of the above, earning a chuckle and an eye roll from her.

"Anyway.." she began a new conversation. "What do you have up your sleeve?." Kim readjusted herself in the passenger seat as she asked.

"I didn't know how you'd be feeling this early init..y'know..so we've got a reservation at Enzo's for three thirty then I thought maybe we could go to the theatre and check what horrors they have in and then.." I trailed off, indicating her bent over for me but not actually sure if that was what she wanted at this moment in time.

"And then?.." Kim repeated my words with her eyes solely on me. I smirked to myself, the image of her bare ass clashing against my hips as I watched my cock slip in and out of her pretty pussy flashing in my head. "Eddie!." She shoved me slightly, still waiting for my answer.

"Be patient and you'll see." I smirked over at her to witness the moment she groaned and threw her head back, which only made that image in my head more realistic and had my cock gaining thickness as the thought began chasing itself in my mind.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to think of something else..anything else, but the images only got hotter and more severe the more I tried to focus elsewhere.

"Ed, baby..are you good?." Kim's voice sounded through my imagination and I nodded, scared to speak incase my voice let me down. "Are you sure?. You look a little..flustered." Her tone of voice sounded pretty concerned and if she knew what was happening under the waistband to my boxer shorts, that tone of voice would've been my tipping point.

" S' all good." I mumbled and glanced over at her with a toothy grin, hoping she couldn't see through my facade or jeans.

"Mhm." Her hum indicated that she didn't believe me and was suspicious, very suspicious, but Kim left it and listened to one of my homemade tapes as we drove the short distance to her house.

I'd never been happier for her to be back with her parents. I had no faith in myself that I'd make it all the way back to the trailer.

"Are you coming in?." She asked as she gathered her jacket from the floor of the van, her eyes on me the entire time.

"Nah. I'll wait here." I tried not to make eye contact with her as she muttered an okay and got out of the van, looking at me through the front window to the van strangely as she passed by the hood and walked up to her house, leaving me with my thoughts and my hand.