𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝙺𝙸𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙳𝚈

The car ride to Eddie's home was long and blatantly the most boring ride I've ever shared with Steve. All he and Dustin did was argue over pathetic and silly little things because Steve's a hard head and Dustin has an attitude. He's cute, but he sure as hell knew how to proclaim.

When we pulled up to Eddie's trailer I practically threw myself out of the car and ran to the door, trying to get as far away from the pair as possible.

"I've never been here before." Dustin muttered to Steve as he looked around at his surroundings, seeing couples sat outside of their homes smoking and drinking, children playing with shit they shouldn't be and teenagers making out behind the caravans thinking nobody could see them.

"It's nothing special." Steve replied back, walking up behind me and waiting for me to enter. I turned to face them with a stern expression.

"Eddie's uncle is still ill, so don't be loud and do not argue. I can't be bothered with it anymore and this isn't your house, so be respectful..please." I scolded them and watched their faces drop, nodding their heads as if they were being told off by their mum.

I knocked three times, making sure they were loud enough to be heard but not too loud to wake the man who had been coughing up his lungs for over 2 weeks now.

I heard the door click before it swung open, a tall and handsome man answering the door in only his joggers. I bit my lip at the sight, peeling my eyes away to look into Eddie's.

"This is a surprise." He moaned croakily, opening the trailer door and allowing us to follow him into the open space where his lounge was placed. I noticed the scar on his side and smiled to myself, noticing I had done a pretty good job of sewing him up.

"Sorry, but Dustin was dependent on meeting you." I turned and smiled at the small boy who's eyes wandered around the trailer.

Eddie turned to face us with a confused look, before his eyes landed on Dustin.

"Ahh, you must be Steve's new child." Eddie joked with a smirk, holding out his hand for Dustin.

"Why do you guys do this?." The boy asked with a sigh, but gladly accepted Eddie's hand shake. "I'm Dustin." He introduced himself with a smile, shaking Eddie's hand firmly as me and Steve watched in bewilderment. They looked like father and son.

"I'm Eddie, I'm sure you've heard all about me." Ed held a smirk on his lips, thinking Dustin wanted to meet him because of how wonderful we made him sound when in reality, the kid didn't even know his name until now.

"Not quite." Steve murmured and looked away from the boys, already bored of what was happening.

"I didn't know your name until now." He admitted to Eddie who looked over at us with a child like expression, the one where they look really sad in a manipulative way. "I don't think steve likes you." Dustin tried to whisper his thoughts to the taller boy infront of him.

"He hates me, don't you Harrington." Eddie teased and walked over to him, slinging an arm around his shoulder and smiling besides his face. I still couldn't believe they were the same height, Eddie felt so much incredibly taller than half of the boys I knew and I didn't know why.

"You could say that." He plastered on a fake smile and looked at Eddie before dropping the act and separating from him. Eddie snorted and walked past me and Dustin towards his room.