Mirror of Erised

I walked downstairs at 11:50 at night and waited on the couch for Harry to get downstairs. I was reading a book by the fire,"Y/n," I looked up to see no one and I looked back down,"Y/n I am under the cloak," said Harry showing his head. I shook my head "Next time just walk down here like normal," I got under the cloak and we walk out of the common room waking up the fat lady,"Whos there," We walked quickly down the corridor. We walked into the library and headed to the back of the room to the Restricted section. Luckily Harry had brought a lamp to see when we were walking through the library in complete blackness. We walked to a section and Harry set down the lamp on a table,"Lets open some books," said Harry. 

I snorted"What else are we going to do party?" He rolled his eyes and we looked for a book; he grabbed large black and silver volume and laid it on the table and let it fall open. The was a loud screeching bloodcurdling scream from the book. Harry slammed the book while I rubbed my eyes from open. "Whos there?" I looked at Harry and he quickly put the cloak on us again. We walked out of the the Restriction section breaking the lamp on our way out and passed by Flich,"I know your in here," we slipped by in the doorway. We just kept walking  and stopped in front of a suit of armor"Where are we?" I whispered. Harry shrugged,"Wait there is suit of armors near the kitchens but we are nowhere near there," 

There were noises near us and people talking," You asked me to come directly to you, Professor if anyone wandered around at night and somebody's been in the library--Restriction Section" I looked at Harry and put my hand to my mouth tried 

"The restriction Section? Wll, they cant be far, we'll catch them." said Snape. I looked at Harry nervous. Harry pulled me to the wall as Snape and Filch walked by. I saw a open door and pushed Harry inside and quietly closed the door. "Close one," I whispered as Harry took off the cloak."Yea," he said walking into the room some more,"Y/n check this out," I walked in to see a tall mirror as high as the ceiling with writing on top that says'Erised star ehru oyt cafru oyt on wohsi'. We walked closer to the mirror but no reflection appeared. When someone came behind us; I screeched and turned around to no one. I looked back to the mirror to two people standing behind Harry and I but no one was there. 

I looked closely at the two people infornt of us. There was a women and man; the women had bright red hair just like me with bright blue-green eyes like Harry. The man had unruly hair that stood up just like harry and bright e/c eyes just like mine. I looked at Harry"Are these are parents?" He looked at me and then back at the people. "Are you are parents?" They nodded in the mirror and smiled. Soon there were other people in the mirror that looked like older versions of us. I was seeing my family for the first time in my life and smiled and placed my hand on the glass with Harry. I saw our Dad put his hand on Harry and our Mum put her and on mine in the mirror. I grabbed my shoulder and smiled,"Harry, We should tell the twins," He nodded"We will be back," 

----

"You could have woken us up!" said Ron at the table

"You can come tonight, We are going back and we want to show you the mirror." said Harry

"I'd like to see your Mum and Dad," said Fred leaning forward across the table

"And I want to see all your family,all the Weasleys, you'll be able to show me your others brothers and everyone," I smiled

"You can see them any old time," said George

"Just come around our house this summer. Anways maybe its only shoes dead people," said Fred

"Shame about not finding Flamel, through. Have some bacon or something. Why haven't you eaten?" said Ron

"Whos Flamel?" asked Fred

We explained the whole situation,"That dog has a name?" said George loudly 

"GEORGE quite," I snapped