Cornish Pixies

"Hermione you ready for Herbology?" I grabbed my bag and headed to the door

"Yup," said Hermione putting on lipgloss"Who are you helping with studying today?" 

"Neville at 3 in the herbology classroom then Seamus and Dean at 7 in the common room," I smiled and we walked downstairs

"Okay," said Hermione

We walked into the common room to find Harry and Ron waiting for us. Once we met up with them we headed to the greenhouses. After walking for about 10 minutes we finally made it into the greenhouses; I was beside Hermione and Susan bones. "Good morning Everyone," 

"Good Morning Professor Sprout,"

"Welcome to greenhouse 3 second years. Now gather around everyone. Today we're going to replot Mandrakes. WHo here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?" said Professor sprout bring out a pot. Hermione and I raised our hands

"Yes Ms. Potter?" said Sprout

"Mandrake or Mandragora is used to return those who have been petrified to their original state," I start and looked at hermione to finish

"Its also quite dangerous. The mandrakes cry is fatal to anyone who hears it," said Hermione

"Excellent, 10 points to Gryffindor," said Professor Sprout. I looked at Harry, Ron, who smiled at us. I looked over at Draco to see him glaring but when we saw me he smiled slightly

"Now as our Mandrakes are still only seedlings their cries wont kill you yet but they could knock you out for several hours which is why I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection. So could you please put them on right away?" I grabbed my ear muffs and placed them on"Quickly, Flaps tight down," I made sure the earmuff were on my head tightly."And watch me closely. You grasp your Mandrake firmly you pull it sharply up out of the pot," she pulled the mandrake up and their was a horrible screeching sound"Now dunk it down into he other pot and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm," I saw Neville getting dizzy and Sprout looked at him and shock her head "Longbottoms been neglecting his earmuffs," 

"No ma'am he's just fainted," said Seamys

"Yes,Well, just leave him there," said Sprout "Right on we go. Plenty of pots to go around now. Grasp your Mandrake and Pull it up," I grash my mandrake and pull it up  there was a big splash of dirt and the screeching was horrible. The mandrake looked like a shirved up baby,"Hermione they look funny," I laughed. 

"They really do," she smiled

I looked around the classroom and saw Draco  putting his finger in his mandrakes mouth which claimed down and he struggled to pull it out. I snorted and placed my Mandrake into the new pot and packed it with soil. "Well done class," said Sprout walking around. She made her way over to me,"If Neville wakes up in time for your study session you can still use this green house," I turned to her and smiled"thank you, Professor," I turned back around and finished the pot. 

"Once you are finished you can go," said Professor Sprout 

I grabbed my backpack and walked over to Neville on the floor. "Seamus or Dean are you almost done? We need to get Neville to the hospital wing," I said looking at Neville on the floor. 

"I just have to pat down this dirt and then I am finished," said Dean

"I just finished," said Seamus

As we waited for Dean to be done; I helped Seamus lift Neville off the ground and I placed his arm over my shoulder and Seamus did the same. As Dean was done he grabbed his, Seamus and Deans bags; and helped us to the hospital wing. As we walked up the stairs, I heard someone call my name. I turned my head to see Harry, Ron and Hermione running up the stairs,"We just wanted to help bring Neville up," said Harry.