Time flies

Harry and I told Ron and Hermione, seperately, about the assignment that Dumbledore gave us. Ron said we wouldnt have any trouble with finding out what the memories is because Slughorn loves us. While Hermione gave a  slightly gloomier view"He must be determinded to hid what really happened if Dumbledore couldn't get it out of him," she said in a low voice as we were in an empty snowy courtyard,"Horcruxes....Horcuxes...I have never heard of them. . ." 

"You havent?" Harry said disappointed,

"Harry, They must be really advanced Dark Magic, or why would Moldy Voldy have wanted to know about them? I think its going to be difficult to get the information, Harry, we will have to be careful about how we are going to approach Slughorn. We need a stratergy. . ." 

"Ron reckon we should just hang back after Potions this afternoon..."

"Oh well, if Won-Won thinks that, you'd better do it," Hermione said at once,"After all, when has Won-Wons judgement ever been faulty?" 

"Hermione cant you--" started Harry

"No," she said angrily and stormed away. 

I waved good-bye to Harry and ran up to Hermione,"It'll be okay Mione," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder

She stayed quiet as we headed into potions class; Hermione and I sat on the other end of the table away from Harry and Ron. Slughorn came up to us before the boys came in,"Y/n! Hermione! How was your holiday?" 

"Good," said Hermione with a slight smile,"I am glad I saw my family,"

"Great," I said as people walked through the door,"I saw my fiance over the holidays," out of the corner of my eye I saw Mattheos head turn slightly listening into our converstation,"I also saw my godfather which was nice," 

"That sound lovely," he smiled,"I better start class," 

Harry and Ron walked in just seconds before the bell rang and quickly took their seats. I heard Ron mutter something to Harry 

"Settle down, Settle Down, please! Quickly, now, lots of work to get through this afternoon! Golpalotts Third Law....who can tell me---? But Miss.Potter can of course!" 

I looked at Hermione who nodded since we both had our hands up,"Golpalotts Third Law states that the antidotes for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the seperate components,"

"Precisely," beamed Slughorn,"Ten points for Gyffindor! Now if we accept Golpalotts third law as true which means that assuming we have achieved correct identification of the potions ingredients by Scrapin Revelspells, our primary aim is not relatively simple one of selecting antidotes to those ingredients in and of themselves, but find that add component wi;; by almost academical process, transform these disparate elements---"

I felt eyes on the side of my head and I looked at Mattheo,'Your getting married?' he mouthed. I nodded'Congratulations' he mouthed smiling'Meet me at the astronomy tower 10o'clock,' he mouthed I nodded

"and so" finished Slughorn,"I want each of you to come and take one of these phials from my desk. You are to create an antidote for poison within it before the end of the lesson. Good Luck, and dont forget your protective gloves," 

Hermione had already walked to Slughorns desk before the class could move. She handed me a phail,"Here bestie," she smiled as Ron and Harry walked. 

We pour the contents into the cauldron and had a fire underneath,"Its a shame that the Prince wont be able to help you much with this, Harry," Hermione said brightly as she straightened up,"You have to understand the principles involves this time. No shortcuts or cheats!"