Tampered Memories

There was a large sign in the common room on the notice boards

APPARITION LESSONS

If you are seventeen years of age or will turn seventeen on or before the 31 of August next, you are eligible for a 12 week course of APparition Lessons from the Ministy of Magic Appration instictore. Please sign below if you would like to participate. Cost 12 Galleons. 

I signed my name up before Hermione. I turned as Hermione signed her name then harry and gave it to Ron when lavender covered his eyes. I walked off with Hermione as Harry joined us; I was surprised to see Ron join us a second later and Hermione sped up to walk with Neville. 

"So--apparition," said Ron in a plain tone,"Should be a laugh, eh?' 

"I dunno," said Harry," Maybe its better when you do it yourself. I didn't enjoy it much when Dumbeldore took us along for the ride," 

"I forgot you two already done it...I'd better pass my test first time," said Ron anxious,"Fred and George did," 

"Charlied failed though didn't he?" I said

"Yeah but Charlies bigger than me," Ron held his arms out from his body like a gorilla,"So Fred and George didn't go on about it much...not to his face anyway..."

"When can we take the actual test?" Harry asked

"Soon as we're seventeen. Thats March for me!" 

"Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to Apparate in here, not in the castle," I said

"Not the point, is it? Everyone would know I could Apparate if I wanted," 

Everyone was talking about the Apparation lessons and a great deal of store was ser by being able to vanish and reappear at will

"How cool will it be when we can just-" Seamus snapped his fingers to indicate disapperance,"Me cousin Fergus does it just to annoy me, you wait till I can do it back...He'll never have another peaceful moment,"

He flicked his wans a little too much and instead of producing a fountain of pure water in Charms class he let out a hoselike jet shooting to the ceiling

"Y/n and Harrys already Apparated," Ron told Seamus after Flitwick dried him off with a wave of his wand and set Seamus Lines,"I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick," Dum---someione took them. Side-Alinf Apparituon, you know," 

"Whoa!" whisper Seamus

The rest of the day a lot of people were asking Harry and I about the sensation of Apparition. He told them how uncomfortable it was. 

We headed Dumbledore office after having to lie to say we needed to drop of a library book or help out at the hospital wing. We entered the office to find Dumbleodre hands on either side of the pensive. His right hand looking blacken and burnt-looking as ever; not healed at all. We walked forward and I knew harry wanted to tell him about the Malfoy and Snape,"I hear you two met the Minister of Magic over Christmas," 

Yes," I said,"Hes not very happy with us,"

"No," sighed Dumbledore,"He is not very happy with me either. We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Y/n and harry, but battle on," 

Harry and I grinned

"He wanted us to tell the Wizarding community that the Ministry doing a wonderful job," said harry

Dumbeldore smiled,"It was Fudges idea originally, you know. During his last days in office, when he was trying despertabtly to cling to his post, he sought a meeting with you two, hoping that you would give him your support--"