Trouble with the Potters

It had been a month since we got back from Hogwarts. No one had wrote Harry and I back even Remus and Sirius. I even wrote Cassandra who didn't write me. Harry and I only had each other to talk to, which after a while, got boring. We would go on walking to get out of the house. Dudley somehow got a girlfriend which was surprising. Vinny basically was the male version of him but she wasn't always like that she was a small friend of mine until she turned on me and Harry. There were times throughout these past few weeks when I was cleaning, and she would walk up and slap or punch me for no reason. I started to get bruises on me and she kept doing it.

I was sitting on my bed late at night reading my book. Harry was fast asleep in his bed talking parseltongue"Kiss me," I laughed quietly. I continued reading until I fell asleep. I woke up due to another nightmare about Cedric and to Uncle Vernon yelling at the television. I rolled over to see Harry already gone. I sat up and changed out of my pajamas. I brushed my hair as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of coffee and drank it before washing it. I put the cup to dry and looked to see Aunt Petunia waving her fan in her face as it was a pretty hot day. Uncle Vernon was yelling at the television for a football(soccer) game.

I decided to go on a walk outside to avoid dealing with Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. I walked along the street and went to my old school when I was 10. I walked along looking at all the classrooms and walked to the tree; Harry and I would eat and hang out under. I climbed the tree and sat on the branches looking at the school grounds. I am glad I never have to go to muggle schooling again,"Well, if it isn't Y/n Potter the Juviniel Delincquent," said Vinny in front of the tree with her friends

I rolled my eyes,"Wow, What a statement? Check your facts,"

"What facts? Everyone knows you and your twin brother were sent to St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys and Girls,"

"So?" I crossed my arms"Why would I care?"

"You don't care that people call you crazy?" Vinny asked as her friends smile

"I don't give a damn what people think," I hopped from the tree and got into her face"Let alone you," I spat

"You are so done for!"

She tried to punch my face, but I grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back. I shoved her to her friends, "Trust me. I can do a lot worse," I crossed my arms and glared. She turned around and walked up to me and tried to get into my face. I was taller then her,"What are you going to do about it Vinessa,"

"Dont use my real name, or I will kill you,"

"Vanessa. I will," I said pushing her to the ground, "Go back with your pathetic friends,"

I turned around and began walking away when she yanked my hair and pulled me down to the ground. She got a few hits in making my nose bleed before I rolled over and started going at her. She was too weak in pushing me off. I stopped when her nose started to bleed heavily,"Think twice before messing with a Potter," I spat a threw one more punch at her eye.

I stood up and walked away. I felt blood running down my face. I walked back the Dursleys and walked inside.

I began walking back to my room,"Y/n why don't you clean Dudley's room," said Aunt Petunia"What Happened?" she noticed my bloody face.

"Make him clean his own room," I crossed my arms "Vinessa happened she threatened me and then beat me up,"

"What did you say?" said Uncle Vernon standing up

"That I am not cleaning Dudleys room and his girlfriend beat me up," I said walking up to him,

"You will listen to your aunt and clean Dudleys room," he grabbed my hair and held it"Or no food for a week. Vinny would never hurt a fly,"