Who is this girl?

This past week of exams has been physically and mentally exhausting. I have been studying far into the night each night;reviewing everything that we learned in the school year. Hermione and I had our noises in our books every single night in the common room while the boys were talking about who knows what. I felt eyes being burned into the side of my head and I looked over to Fred"Can I help you?" 

"Why are you studying so much?" he asked looking at me with smile

"If we don't pass these exams; We wont come back for next year and I really want to come back," I said looking back to my book

"Y/n your the second in our class. Hermione is the first," said Harry"You will definitely come back and so will I," 

"Then you better start studying," I threw and extra book at him and laughed. 

------

After the last exam we were walking out of History of Magic class where out last exams was to answer questions about old wizards who invented seldstirring cauldrons. Once we were done, and got out of the classroom together and ran out of the classroom. "WE ARE FINSIHED!" I yelled laughing.

"I always heard Hogwarts end of year exams were frightful but I found that they are rather enjoyable," said Hermione

"Speak for yourself," said Ron. Harry and I touch our scared at the same time and winced,"All right there guys?" 

"My scar. It keeps burning," said Harry. I nodded

"Its happened before hasn't it?" said Hermione

"Not like this," I said

"Prehaps you should see the nurse?" said Ron. 

"I think its a warning?" said Harry

We stopped walking and I realized something"Oh, Of course," I began walking down to Hagrid hut

"What is it?" said Hermione

"Dont you thinks its a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more then anything is a dragon. Then a stranger shows up out of the blue and they just happen to have a dragon egg," I said at an almost run "I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets. Why did I see it before?"

I broke into a run and ran to Hagrid hut,"Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg? What did they look like?"

"I never saw his face. He kept his hood up," said Hagrid

"This stranger though. You and him must have talked," said Harry

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after," said Hargid "I told him after Fluffy. A dragon gonna be no problem," 

"Did he seem interested in fluffy?" I asked 

"Well of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often to you come across a 3-headed dog even if you're in the trade?" said Hagrid" But I told him. I said The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy for example just play him a bit of music and he could fall straight asleep," I looked at the others and we were all think the same thing,"I shouldn't have told you that," said Hagrid. We broke out into a run"Where you going? WAIT" yelled Hagrid. 

We ran back to the castle and I saw the twins walking the other direction,"FRED GEORGE FOLLOW US!" I yelled and kept running. They looked at me and then each other and followed. We ran all the way to Professor Mcgonagalls classroom,"We have to see Professor Dumbledore," said Harry at her desk"Immediately!" 

"I'm afraid Proffessor Dumbledores not here. He received an urgent owl from the ministry of Magic," said Proffessor Mcgonagall"Left for london,"

"Hes gone? NOW? But this is important!" I said"This is about the Sorcerers Stone,"