O.W.Ls

"ERNIE FOR THE LOVE OF GODRIC SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled "We are already stressed as is and all of us are studying like crazy anyways," 

"Sorry Y/n I just wanted to know how much your studying," he said scared

"We have all told your 17 times," said Harry reviewing his notes for potions

Ernie walked away from us into the great hall. We walked to transfiguration;"As you can see," said Mcgonagall told the class while we copied down the dates and times of the exams from the blackboard"Your O.W.Ls are spread over two successive weeks. You will sit the theory exams in the morning and the practice in the afternoons. Your Practical Astronomy examination, will, of course, take place at night,...Now I must warn you that the most stringent Anti-Sheating Charms have been applied to your examination papers. Aunto answer quills are banned from examination hall as are remembralls, detachable cribbing cuffs, and Self-Correcting ink. Every year, I am afraid to say, seems to harbor at least on student who thinks that he or she can get around Wizarding Examinations Authoirtys rules. I can only hope that it is nobody in Gryffindor..Our new...headmistress," Mcgonagall prounced the word with the same look on her face that Aunt Petunia gets when she see me cleaning and I miss a spot,"has asked the Heads of House to tell their students that cheating will be punished most severely...because of course, the results of your examination will reflect upon headmistress new regime at the school,"

Mcgonagall took a slight sigh and her nostles flare.

"However that is no reason not to do your very best. You have your futures to think about," 

"Please Professor," said Hermione with her hand raised"when will we get our results?"

"An owl will be sent to you some time in July," said Professor Mcgonagall

"Excellent," said Dean in a whisper"so we don't have to worry about it till the holidays," 

----

Our first exam is Charms. Harry and Hermione were studying but Harry soon regretted it and they studied separately. Ron was reading two years worth of notes with his fingers in his ears and lips moving quietly. I was laying on my stomach reviewing all of my notes and reading my book quietly. Seamus was lying on his back on the floor reciting the definition of Substantive with Fay on his stomach reading her book. Dean checked seamus answer in his book. Parvati and Lavander who were practicing basic locomotion chamrs were making their penicl cases race teacher around a table. Neville was reading all of his notes and practicing every charm. 

When we all went to dinner we all had our noses in our books reading and studying. Almost all the fifth years were studying and barely eating. 

"Oh my goodness," shreik Hermione looking up from her book"Is that the examiners?" 

I whipped my head to where she was looking to see Umbridge standing with a group of witches and wizards. 

"Shall we have a closer look?" said Ron

We all nodded and went toward the double door into the entrance hall going to a near by passage way

"Journery was fine, we made it plenty of times before," said Marchbanks,"Now I haven't heard from Dumbledore lately!" she looked around hoping to see him"No idea where he is I suppose?"

"None at all," said Umbridge shooting us a look which a drew back,"But I daresay the Minister of Magic will trach him down soon enough..."

"I doubt it," said Marchbank,"Not if Dumbledore doesn't want to be found! I should know...Examined him personally in transfiguration and Chamrs when he did NEWTS...Did thing with a wand I never seen before,"