The new D.A

I felt a suddened jolt and I knew Freds feet has touched the ground. I looked around the streets of Hogsmeade with dark shops front. I tighten my grip on Fred's back when an alarm came. The three broomsticks doos bursted open and 12 Deatheaters dashed into the street with their wands. I pulled out my wand and raised it but there were to many to stun

"Accio Cloak!" roared a Death Eater 

I grabbed the folds; the summoning charm  had not worked on it

"Not under your wrapper, then,Potters," yelled the Death Eater he turned to the others,"Spread out. They are here," 

6 of the death eaters ran toward us. We all quickly went to the nearest side of the street having a Death Eater missing us by inches. Fred tightened his grip on my thigh as a Death Eater looked at us; I recognized it as Dolohov and gulped. We waited in the darkness, listening to the footsteps running up and down. 

"Lets just leave," whispered Hermion,"Disapparate now!" 

"Great idea," said Ron 

"We know you're here, Potters, and there no getting away! We'll find you!" yelled a Death Eater

"They were ready for us," whispered George

"They set up that spell to tell them we'd come. I reckon they've done something to keep us here, tap us---" 

"What about dementors?" called a Deth Eater."Let 'em have free rein, they'd find them quick enough!" 

"The Dark Lord wants the Potters dead by no hand but his--"

"---an'd dementors wont kill them! The Dark Lord wants Potters life, not their soul. They'll be easier to kill if they have been Kissed first!" 

Fred tightened his grip on my thigh even more. The Patronuses would give us away immediately and there's was no chance for an escape

"We're going to try to Disapparate!" Hermione whispered. Ron placed a hand on Harry and Fred shoulder while Fred and George link arms. The air seemed to be solid in we could not Disapparate. We retreated down the side street trying not to make a sound.  Then around the corner came about 10 or more dementors surrounding with their black cloaks. I raised my wand thinking about everyone under this closed I whispered,"Expecto Patronum!"

The silver doe burst from my wand and charged; The demontor scattered and there was a yell from somewhere

"It her! down there, down there, I saw her Patronus, it was a doe!" 

The dementors retreated, the stars were popping out again and footsteps of the Death Eaters were becoming louder. Before we could panic a door opened on the left-hand side of the street,"Potters, in here, quick!" 

We didn't hesitated and went inside. 

"Unptairs, keep the cloak on, keep quiet," mutter a tall figure, passing us on his way into the street and slamming the door

I reconguized this place as the Hogs Head inn. Fred carried me as we quickly went behind the counter and through the staircase. The stairs opened to a sitting room with a threadbare carpet and small fireplace which had a large oil painting of a blonde girl who gazed out at the room with a sweetness. Hermione and I jumped down from Fred and Ron. We walked around to the side of them. Fred wrapped his arms around my waist and burried his head into my neck leaving soft kisses. 

I heard yelling outside and flinched as I heard Dolohovs voice booming. After about 5 minutes the yelling stopped and I heard people walking away. A few moments later the barman entered the room

"You bloody fools," he said gruffly. We took off the cloak,"What were you thinking, coming here?" 

"Thank you," I said,"We can't thank you enough. You saved our lives,"