He is innocent!

"Harry!" said Hermione. I heard Harry sitting up from his bed. I opened my eyes and adjustied to the light"Y/n," said Fred jumping on me and hugging me.

"I saw my dad," said Harry waking up"And mum,"

"What?" they said in unison

"They sent to dementors away. We saw them across the lake," I said, sitting up

"Listen Y/n Harry. They've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the kiss," said Hermione.

 I stood up with Harry. "You mean they are going to kill him,"

"No its worse much worse. They are going to suck out his soul," Fred said moving to us

The doors opened to the hospital wind and Dumbledore walked in. "Headmaster you've go to stop them," said Hermione "They have got the wrong man,"

"Its true sir Sirius is innocent," said Harry walking beside Hermione in front of Dumbledore

"Its scabbers who did it," said Ron

"Scabbers?" asked Dumbledore

"It's Rons rat, sir. He's not really a rat. Uh, well he was a rat. He was Percy's rat," said Ron

"Point is we know the truth," said Hermione "Please believe us,"

"I do Ms.Granger. But Im sorry to say the word of four 13 year olds and two 15 year old wizard will convince few others." said Dumbledore before walking to Ron and George "A child's voice however honest and true" he tapped Rons hurt leg and he was in pain "Is meaningless" tapped again "To those who have forgotten how to listen,"

Dumbledore walked over to us "Mysterious thing time, Powerful and when meddled with dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. You know the laws Ms. Granger you must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel to return before the last chime. If not the consequences are to ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight may more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it," 

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" asked Ron

"Sorry Ron but seeing you cant walk," said Hermione"Fred, George stay with him,"

"No, I am not leaving Y/n," said Fredgrabbing my arm

"Fred, we don't have time," I said looking at him.

"No I am coming with you," said Fred pulling me closer

"Fred you have to stay here,"

"Y/n I-"

I pulled his collar and our lips met. I felt firework fly all around us. His hands went to my waist  pulling me in and mine went to his neck. Our lips moved in sinc with each other. I felt butterflies in my stomach and sparks flying in my head. The taste of his lips sent goosebumps around. Everything was moving in slow motion and it was just us. I pulled away,"Stay with Ron,"

I walked to Hermione and Harry as she put the necklace around us. I looked at Fred who was in shock; I smiled, and Hermione flipped the necklace Harry tried to touch it and she slapped his hand. I stopped and grabbed harrys arm as we moved the night be came day and ron, Fred and George was gone

"What just happened?" asked Harry"Wheres Ron?

"7:30! Where were we at 7:30?" asked Hermione

"Going to Hagrids," I said

"Come on and we can't be seen!" Hermoine said, pulling Harry's sleeve. We broke out in a run

"Hermione!" yelled Harry.