Night of Craziness

I stayed up in my room the rest of the day and night. The girls came in around 2 in the morning and went to bed. I decide to change from my dress to my pajamas. I grabbed shorts and a baggy shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun and fell asleep.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" We all woke up suddenly and looked around

"Did someone scream?" asked Lavender rubbing her eyes with bedhead

"I think so," said Fay climbing out of bed with hair sticking up

"Come on let's head downstairs," Hermione climbed out of bed and her bun almost out

We quickly grabbed our robes before heading downstairs and yawning

"Excellent are caring on?" said Fred brightly

"Everyone back upstairs!" said Percy running down the stairs with his Headboy badge on his pajamas

The girls and I walked to the boys, "Well don't you look lovely," said George looking at us.

I yawned "Shut up. Whats going on?"

"Prece--Sirius Black," said Ron faintly "In our dormitory! With a knife! He woke me up!"

Hermione and I quickly jumped into each other's arms burning our face. I felt another person and looked to see Ginny I wrapped an arm around her and held her close.

"Nonsense!" said Percy startled "You had to much to eat, Ron----had a nightmare,"

"I'm telling you--"

"NOW REALLY ENOUGH ENOUGH," said Mcgonagall slamming the portrait behind and walked in angry "I am delighted that Gryffindor won the match but this us getting rediculous, I expected better of you Percy!"

"I certainly didn't authorize this Professor," Pecry huffed "I'm just telling them all to get back to bed! My brother Ron here had a nightmare-"

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE!" Yelled Ron "PROFESSOR, I WOKE UP, AND SIRIUS BLACK WAS STANDING OVER ME, HOLDING A KNIFE!"

Professor Mcgonagall took a step back "Dont be ridiculous Weasley, how could he possible have gotten through the portrait hole?"

"Ask him!" said Ron pointing a shaking finger at the back of Sir Cadgans picture who was now inside the room

"Sir Cardogan, did you let a man enter Guffindor tower?" asked Mcgonagall

"Why yess good lady," Cried Sir Cadgans

"You did but-but the password!" Mcgonagall cried

"He had 'em! HAd the wholes weeks my ladys! Red 'em off a little piece of paper!" said Sir Cadogens proudly

Mcgonagall turned around "Which person?" with a shaking voice "Which abysmally foolish person wrote down this weeks passwords and left them lying around!"

There was complete silence, I looked up to see Neville Longbottoms shifting a little and slowly raising his had in the air. I felt Ginny hug me hard and I hugged harder. "Longbottom you will have detention with me for the rest of the school year. You will not know the password and will have to wait for someone to come and help you into the common room," Neville nodded and looked down. "Come on lets check on Ron," I said holding Ginny.

We walked over to where Ron, Harry, the twins, and Percy were. Ginny let go, ran to Ron, and hugged him before coming back into my arms.

"I-I could have d-die-died," gulped Ron

"Hey Ron, its going to be okay! They will catch him and send him back to azkaban! I know your scared out of your mind, but we are all here," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder