Second Task

I woke up to see Hermione not in her bed. Maybe she just woke up early to study. I got up and got ready for the task, which was in a few hours. I brushed my hair before heading to the common room. I walked down to see Harry sitting on the couch, "Hey Harry. Where Ron?" 

"Dont know. He wasn't there when I woke up," said Harry

"Neither was Fred when we woke up," said George walking up to us

"Hermione was not as well," 

"Well our best friends as missing; that's not a good side," said Harry standing up

I got really concerned and worried,"What do you think happened? Did they do something wrong? Did they get expelled?"

"Dont know. You left this in our room. You might need it," said Lee handing me the potion

"Thanks," I smiled 

"Fred should probably show up soon. We have to get people to place bets," said George. 

I nodded, "Im going to look for him and Hermione," 

I walked up to my room and grabbed the map. I opened it up and tried to find Fred on the map even Hermione or Ron. Which was no use. They weren't there. I tired not to think about them and prepare for the task. I shook off my nervous; a couple of hours later I grabbed my potion. I walked back out after closing it and met up with Ginny in the hallway. We walked out of the common room talking and headed out to the black lake. We hit George and Lee, who were placing bets, "Dont be so mean," said Ginny

"No sign of Fred?" I asked worried 

"No sign," said George

Ginny grabbed my arm, and we headed down to the lake. We got on the boats," Ron, Hermione, and Fred have been missing since last night. McGonagall wanted to talk to them about something," 

"You seem tense Y/n," said Ginny

"Do I?" I barked

We traveled across the lake to the three stands. I climbed out of the boat and walked to the other Champions,"Welcome to the second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough except for this they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own. No magic will save them," 

I took off my clothes to reveal my bright red swimsuit for Gryffindor. I opened the potion bottle I looked at Harry struggling "You may begin at the sound of the cannon," I drank the potion as the potion the cannon went off. I threw the bottle at someone and dived into the water. 

I swam towards where the others were going.  I swam through the lake and followed fishes. I was swimming inside some kelp, listening to merpeople sing. I kept swimming and saw Gryindolows take Fluer. I swam as fast as I could trying to get away from the ones that were about to grab me. I continued to swim and saw Harry. He had Giles on his neck, and his feet were webbed. We continued to swim together and found five people in the lake. I swam as fast as I could; I saw Ron,Hermione, Fred, Cho and a small girl. I looked at all of them and they were in a sleep trance. I touched Fred's face while Harry was untieing Rons leg. 

I looked at Hermione,"Whos is going to help Hermione?" 

"Dont know," said Harry

I looked to see Cedric shot a spell releasing Cho. He waved his wand at us. I hit a spell at Freds rope and tried to do Hermione when a mermaid swam up to me,"Only one!" 

"But shes is my friend to," I said 

I turned around to see a half-shark half-man swimming up to us. I moved just in time. Harry Realsed Ron; I grabbed Fred's hand and noticed Fluer wasn't around. "Harry I got Ron and Fred get the little girl,"