St.Mungos

We walked inside of St.Mungos; Mrs.Weasley was talking to the front desk person while I was looking around the room. I smiled, watching the healer work on people in the hallways and carry notepads and walk into different rooms. This is what I want to do; I looked around a corner, watching healers talk to a patient about an injury. This is defiantly what I wanted to do; I watch some healers carry a man with boils all over his skin. Another with a scar running down his arm from an attack by a wolf he said. I looked at a wall that listed the floors;

Artifact Accident.............................Ground floor
(Cauldron explosion, wand backfiring, broom crashes,etc.)

Creature-Induced Injuries................First floor
(Bites,stings, burns, embedded spines, etc)

Magical bugs..................................second floor
(Contagious maladies, dragon pox, vanishing sickness)

Potions and Plant poisoning...............third floor
(Rashes,uncontrollable giggling)

Spell damage.......................................Fourth floor
(Unliftable jinxes, hexes, and incorrectly applied charms,)

Visitors tearoom and hospital shop...Fifth floor

"Love, You coming?" said Fred at my shoulder. I turned to him and nodded. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder as we walked to Mr.Weasleys room. 

We walked in and I saw Mr.Weasley sitting up at his bed reading the daily prophet. He looked up at us,"Hello Arthur!" smiled Mrs.Weasley"Everything okay?" 

"Fine," said Mr.Weasley too heartily"You...haven't seen Healer Smethwyck, have you?" 

"No," said Mrs.Weasley,"Why?" 

We handed him his gifts for Christmas,"Nothing," said Mr.Weasley starting to unwrap them,"Well everyone had a good day? What did you all get for Christmas? Oh, Y/n, Harry these are absolutely wonderful," 

He opened the muggle books, knickknacks, and screwdrivers. I smiled widely and was about to say something,"Arthur!" snapped Mrs.Weasley"You've had your bandages changed. Why have you had your bandages changed a day early, Arthur? They told me they wouldn't need to doing until tomorrow," 

"What?" said Mr.Weasley frightened. I looked at Fred who was wide eye and biting his lip from laughing "No, no...its nothing....it....I" Mrs.Weasley gave him a stern look, "Now don't get upset, Molly, but Augustus Pye had an idea...He's the trainee Healer, you know, lovely young chap and very interested in... complementary medicine. I mean some of these old Muggle remedies...well they called stitches, Molly and they work very well on...Muggle wounds.

Mrs.Weasley let out a high pitched shreik and snarl. Remus went over to someone that looked like a werewolf had attacked them. Bill muttered something about getting tea; Fred and George followed him without saying a word. "Do you mean to tell me that you have been messing around with smuggled remedies?" 

"Not messing about, Molly, Dear," Mr. Weasley said "It was just something Pye and I thought we'd try...only most unfortunately...these particular kind of wounds...it doesn't seem to work as well as we'd hoped," 

"MEANING,"

"Well I don't know whether you know what stitches are?"

"It sounds like you have been trying to sew your skin back together," said Mrs.Weasley"But even you, Arthur wouldn't be that stupid,"

"Lets go get a cup of tea too," I grabbed Hermions arm. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Harry and I sprinted out. The door closed behind us,"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS THE GENERAL IDEA?" yelled Mrs.Weasley

"Typical Dad," said Ginny as she shook her head. As we walked down the corridor,"Stitches...I ask you...."

"Well you know they do work well on non-magical wounds," I said shrugging