Weasley Wizard Wheezes

"GINNY COME ON! LETS PLAY QUIDDITICH ALREADY!" I yelled from the stairs in my shorts and sports bra. 

Ginny came down slowly,"You ready for me to beat your arse," putting up her hair

"You wish," I smirked

Harry and I were on a team while Ron and Ginny were on a team. Hermione was the person to keep score. Ginny and I walked out to the yard where the boys were chasing each other on the brooms,"Oh Ginny. I have to tell you something," I stopped and grabbed my arm,"I know your with Dean but-"

She covered my mouth,"You are just trying to throw me off my game," she walked away

I rolled my eyes and mounted my broom. We played a nice game of quittiched. Harry and I won; it felt good to be here at one of the places I call home.

"Harry! Y/n! Remus and Tonks are here!" yelled Mrs.Weasley from the back door. 

I flew down and hopped off my broom before running into the house. I saw Remus looking grim, with brown and grey hair, clothes a bit ragged,"Hello birthday girl," he smiled slightly

"Remus!" I ran and hugged him

"How are you kiddo?" he asked looking at me

"I'm okay. You?" I smiled

He nodded,"Alright," Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione all walked inside,"Hello Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny!" he said looking at each

"Hello!" they said in unison

We all sat around the the table for lunch,"There have been another couple of dementor attacks," said Remus,"They foundIgor Karkaoffs body in a shack up north. Dark Mark had been set over it...I am surprised he stayed alive for even a year after deserting the Death Eaters; Sirius brother, Regulus, only manages a few days as far as I can remember,"

"Yes, well," said Mrs.Weasley frowning"perhaps we should talk about something dif-"

"Did you hear about Florean Fortesue, Remus?" asked Bill while Fluer poured him more wine,"The man who ran--"

"-the ice-cream place in Diagon Alley?" I said unpleasant,"He used to give Harry and I free ice creams. What happened to him"

"Dragged off  by the look of his shop,"

"Why?" asked Ron as Mrs.Wealsey glared at Bill

"Who knows? He must have upset them somehow. He was a good man, Florean," 

"Talking of Diagon Alley," said Mr.Weasley,"Look like Ollivandar gone too," 

"the wandmaker?" said Ginny startled

"Thats the one. Shops empty. No sign of a struggle. No one knows whether he left voluntarily or was kidnapped,"

"But wands---what'll people do for wands," Harry asked

"They'll make do with other makers," said Remus,"Ollivandar was the best, and if the other side have got him its not so good for us,"  

The rest of the day was a bit gloomy. Remus got Harry and I books about being a healer and Auror. Very late at night; I sat by the window watching the stars for a while before heading to bed.

There was a tap at the window at breakfast; Hermione got up to grab the letters,"Our Hogwarts letter have came," she handed us each of the letters. 

I opened the letter and saw the usual welcome back to school letter and book list. I pulled out the quidditch team captain badge. My eyes widen,"Im quidditch captain.." I muttered

"What?" asked Harry taking the badge,"YOUR QUIDDITCH CAPTAIN!" he yelled and hugged me

"That gives you equal status with perfects!" said Hermione Happily"You can use our special bathroom now and everything!"