Funny Train ride

After Harry, Ron and Hermione told me about what they say draco do in Knockturn alley and his behaviors. I was quite curious about it just like Harry,

"Yes, I have already agreed it was fishy, Y/n," said Hermione sitting on the windowsill in Fred and Georges room."But havent we agreed there could be a lot of explanations?" 

"Maybe hes broken his Hang of Glory," said Ron vaguely trying to striaghten his broomstick bent tail,"Remember that shriveled-up arm Malfoy had?" 

"But what about when he said 'Dont forget to keep that one safe'" said Harry,"That sounded to me like Borgins got another one of the broken objects and Malfoy wants both,"

"You reckon?" said Ron trying to scrape some dirt off his brrom

"Yeah,I do," said Harry"Malfoys father is in Azkaban. Dont you think Malfoy'd like revenge?" 

"Malfoy revenege? What can he do about it?" said Ron blinking

"Thats our point! We dont know!" I said frusturated on my bed,"But hes up to something and I think we should take it seriously. His fathers a Death Eater and--"I gasped

"Y/n?" Hermione asked anxious,"Whats wrong?" 

"Your scars not hurting again, is it?" asked Ron nevously

"Hes a Death Eater," I said,"He replaced his father as a Death Eater! Wait that means Riddle is as well," 

There was silence before Ron bursted into laughter,"Malfoy? He's sixteen, Y/n. You think You-know-Who would let Malfoy join?," 

"It seems very unlikely Y/n," said Hermion,"What makes you think-?"

"In Madam Malkins. She didnt touch him but he yelled and jerked his arm away from her when she went to roll up his sleeve. It was his left arm. Hes been branded with the Dark Mark," said Harry

Ron and Hermione exchange looks,"Well..." 

"I think he just wanted to get out of there, Y/n, Harry," said Hermione

"He showed Borgin something we couldnt see," Harry pressed"Something that seriously scared borgin,"

"It was the Mark, I know it---he was showing Borgin who he was dealing with, you saw how serioudly Borgin took him!" I contiuned,"You should know!"

They exchanged another look

"I'm not sure Y/n..."

"Yeah I still don't reckon You-Know-Who would let Malfoy join. . " 

Harry stormed out of the room with his clothes since we were packing. I slamed my trunk shut and walked out of the room.

I walked into down the stairs and saw Harry handing his quidditch things to Mrs.Weasley,"Ah, Y/n," she smiled at me,"Good I wanted to explain about security arragnements for the journey to Hogwarts tommorow. We have got the Ministry cars again, and there will be Aurors waiting at the station," 

"Is tonks going to be there?" I asked pouring myself a cup of tea

"I dont think so, shes been stationed somewhere else from what Arthur said," 

"She had let 'ersefl go zat Tonks," Fluer mused,"A big mistake if you ask-"

"Yes, Thank you," said Mrs.Weasley,"Youd better get on Y/n, Harry, I want trunks ready tonight, if possible, so we dont have the usual last-minute scramble,"

"I'm done," I smiled and sipped my coffee

"O Y/n I wanted to ask you somefing," said Fluer,"Ginny and Gabrielle are my briadsmaids--"