Two 2 year olds

On"Make sure the patients in room 105 are stable night Jenna. One of them has been shaking all day," I said, clocking out,"I'm going home to my family," 

"Bye,I  Madam Potter-Weasley," waved some of the healers. I smiled and apparated. 

I just got home from a 14-hour day at work. I was exhausted as I had to save three people who were cursed back into walls. I set my bag down on the table before taking off my jacket.  I saw Fred sleeping with the twins on him on the couch. 

I headed on over to them; I picked up Rubi, who woke up slightly as I joined my family on the couch. Fred woke up as I laid my head on his chest,"Hi love,"

"Hi. When did you get home?" I asked, knowing it was 9 o'clock and he typically is at work until now. 

"About an hour ago. We are fully stocked so George and I headed back home," he said, moving Remi onto him more as Rubi cuddled into me. 

I nodded,"Was it a good day?" I yawned

He nodded,"You?" 

"Busy," 

I fell asleep, having Rubi face nuzzled into my neck. 

----

I woke up to the smell of breakfast; I open my eyes to see Fred with one of our girls on his shoulders. The other girl licks a spoon on the counter. 

"Daddy, that's to much chocy," said Remi, pointing down from his shoulders

"You can never have too much chocolate Princess," said Fred 

"That's true,"I said, walking up to them. 

I sat on the counter beside Rubi seeing her with chocolate on her face. 

"Having fun there Rubs?" I asked  

She nodded with the spoon in her mouth. 

"Love taste this," said Fred with food on the fork, "I made a quiche,"

I took a bit of the quiche, and it was really good,"Oh my god," I said eating it,"This is good, Fred,"

"I followed Mum's recipe on it," He smiled 

"It definitely tastes like your Mums spinach breakfast quiche," I nodded,"Why do the girls have chocolate on their faces?" 

"I'm making them chocolate pancakes," Fred said 

"You know we have chocolate chip right?" I said opening a cabinet with my mind and bringing the chocolate chips out,"This causes less mess," 

"Oh well," he shrugged 

"Mommy, do you have work today?" asked Remi, pouting 

"Well, I don't because two of my favorite people are turning two today,"I smiled 

"That us," said Rubi, pointing at her and Remi, smiling

"Yup," Fred kissed her head, "Why don't you girls go play for a little bit while I finish cooking," he set down Remi. He picked up Rubi and placed her down. Remi and Rubi held hands and ran to the playpin. Fred stood in front of me,"How are you, my love?" he asked rubbing my thighs 

"I'm perfect," I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck,"Let's start trying for that little one,"

"Really?" he asked, smiling 

"Yup," I kissed his lips 

"MOMMY PLAY WITH US!" yelled Remi 

I broke away and looked at the girls who were playing with their building blocks. Fred pulled me down from the counter and kissed my lips before heading to the stove. I played with the girls for a while. Fred served us breakfast and played with the girls. After breakfast, I took the girls to get baths.