Dungeons

TW;BLOOD AND TORTURE(Next few chapters):

Its been about a month since Bill and Fluers wedding. They threw me down into the dungeons where Olivander is. I have barely eaten. I have been tortured by Lucius and Rookwood, who have been trying to get me to tell them where Harry is but I don't know. My dress torn and ripped. All of my jewelry still on.

I am currently sitting in the corner of the room, staring at the stairs on the other side of the room. I heard someone walking down the steps; I stood up to see Mattheo. I walked over,"Here, Y/n," he handed me two apples,"Give one to Mr.Ollivander,"

"Thank you," I said taking a bite

"I will try and help you escape somehow," he whispered

"Dont," I said,"Its better if you don't,"

I walked away and handed Mr.Ollivander the apple who accepted it. I sat back down in my corner feeling empty,"GET THE GIRL!" I heard Lucius yell.

The gate opened and Rookwood marched in. I set the apple down and stood up waiting for him to grab me. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me out of the room. He dragged me up the stairs and shoved me on the floor.

"CRUCIO!" yelled Rookwood

I screamed loudly as the feeling of 1000 of knifes dug into my skin.

"WHERE IS HARRY!" yelled Lucius

"I-I dont---AHHH" I screamed as the pain worsened,"I DONT KNOW"

"LIAR!""CRUCIO!" yelled Rookwood again over me. I saw him withdrew a knife and a hard slash came over my chest,"TELL US!"

"I don't know. I swear!" I cried feeling blood trickle down my chest,"I don't know where he is,"

"S-Stop it" yelled Draco from the side of the room,"If she didn't know the first night---she doesn't know now,"

"BOY!" yelled Lucius grabbing Draco toaght,"Dont talk back," He slammed Draco to the ground

"Lucius!" yelled Narrssia attending to Draco on the floor

"CRUCIO!" yelled Lucius at me. I screamed even more feeling the pain worsen

After 20 minutes of being tortured RookWood and Lucius left me on the ground in pain; crying. Mattheo walked up to me and cleaned my scar on my chest as the door opened,

"Why did I hear---Lily!" yelled a familiar dule voice running over

I turned my head to Snape,"YOU!" I said sitting up,"HE TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled

"Y/n you don't understand. Dumbledore asked me to in order to save Malfoy and Riddle," said Snape in a dull tone,"How long has she been here?"

"A month," said Draco,"Tortured everyday,"

I heard people yelling in the other room and Snape and Mattheo backed away from me as the door bursted open.

"Since the blood-traitor Potter doesn't want to answer us," said Lucius walking over,"We brought in other inforcments,"

"CRUCIO!" yelled a women cackling

I sreamed in pain as the feeling of knives worsed worse then before,"Pour baby Potter," Bellatrix cackled,"Where is Harry?" she said slapping me across the face

"I don't know," I cried,"Please I don-"I screamed as she continued to torture me,"I DONT KNOW!" I yelled,"All I know is he's hiding somewhere. I don't know where!" I cried

FRED POV

We had just finished infirating the Minister to grab the real horcurx. My heart hurts everyday wondering if Y/n is alive or not. We are sitting in a barn eating some beard that I found.