Third Task

Harry and I walked onto the feild with the champions. Soon the stands were filled with students and staff. I looked over at the Gryffindor area and was people holding signs'Potter!' on it chanting. I smiled as looked for my friends. I saw them all cheering;I looked at Fred who was standing on a bench cheering loudly. 

"SILENCE!" said Dumbledore. The whole stand became quiet and sat down,"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed  the triwizard cup deep within the maze. Only he knows it exact Postions. Now as Mr.Diggory," the hufflepuffs cheered"And Mr.And Ms. Potter," the Gryffindors cheered"Are tied for fist position, they will be first to enter the maze,followed by Mr.Krum," Durmstrang cheered loudly,"And Miss.Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!"

The whole stadium cheered"I have instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands." Dumbledore removed his wand from his neck "Contestants! Gather around quickly"

We all walked around him,"In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze.Find the cup if you can. But be very wary. You could just lose yourselves along the way," I grabbed Harrys hand in fear and he squeezed it

"Champions! Prepare yourselves!" said Dumbledore

Harry and I walked over to the side together,"Want to stick together? I mean if one of us wins we both win," I shrugged

"Deal," said Harry wrapping his arm around my shoulder"We have been practicing for weeks for this," I nodded and looked up at the stadium. I blew Fred a kiss and he caught it. I smiled and looked at Cedric who was hugging his dad.

"On the count of three. One-" the cannon went off and Dumbledore shook his head. 

Harry and I entered the maze slowly. We looked back and saw Moody pointing right. I saw everyone cheering. "Come on Harry," I pulled his sleeve. The maze entrance had closed. We walked further into the maze slowly. I held my hand close to my waist. As we continued to walk turning different corners. I grabbed Harrys hand as noises kept coming around. 

We heard Fluer scream and ran towards her to help her. We saw Viktor walking out where she was and hid in the bushes. Harry stepped on a stick and viktor pointed his wand at us. There way no color in his eyes. They were glazed over; he lowered his wand and walked away. I looked at Viktor as he wasn't walking like himself. We turned the corner and walked to Fluer who was being taken by the plants. 

"Fluer?" I asked. She had no responds. I stood up "Periculum!" I shouted and a red spark came from my wand.

Harry and I ran as wind started to blow and the maze close on us. We fell to the ground and stood up. We saw the cup in the center and ran towards it. Viktor yelled something and shot a spell as we passed him

"GET DOWN!" yelled Cedric

Cedric and Viktor had a match until Viktor was flown back to the ground. Cedirc jumped over us and kicked Viktor wand away and pointed his at him,"Dont stop," I said hitting his arm"Hes bewitched Cedric!" 

"Get off me!" Cedric pushed me off

"He is bewitched!" yelled Harry

Cedric ran and we followed him.Harry and Cedric kept fighting to get in front of each other and I just watched them like they were insane. They stopped when they saw the cup. I ran past them,"Haha losers!" I chanted

They ran after me and the walls started grabbing us with the plants. I managed to avoid them while Cedric was not as lucky. Harry and I kept running but stop when we noticed Cedric struggling,"Harry! Y/n!" yelled Cedric. Harry raised his wand"Reducto!"