Escape

I felt someone grab my arm and lift me up off the ground.

"Come on Potter do you have to see someone for us," said, Wormtail

"Who?" I said quickly as he held my weight up the stairs.

" you'll see," he said, scared

As we got into the Fourier, where I've been tortured almost every single day that I have been here, I saw six people with bags over their heads. Warm tail threw me to the ground in front of them where I grunted in pain as I hit my wrist on the floor.

Lucius held my head up and I whined in pain"Now you were going to show us if this is your brother," A snatcher took off the front two people's bags over their heads. And I saw it was Harry with a blown-up face and Hermione looking scared. Both of them went white when they actually saw me and I shook my head. Only slightly, just so the death eaters wouldn't know I knew them.

Greyback took off the other two people's bags and it showed to be Dean Thomas and Ron both looking scared, but when they saw me, they gasped and I did the same thing by shaking my head. Dolohov had taken off the bags of Fred and George. as I saw Fred I was wanting to crawl into his arms. He looked at me and gasp slightly on how skinny and weak I look

FRED POV
My eyes adjusted to the light. I saw a girl in a dirty dress with dirt all over her body. The dress seemed torn and ripped, blood stained and as soon as my eyes adjusted I saw it was Y/n. She looked so small. Scars on her chest and shoulders: I could see the full bones on her body. Her eyes seem to have no color and she is paler then the Malfoy's. Her beautiful red hair all in knots and looked like a rats nest. She must have not eaten in months. She seemed to have been tortured a lot.

She looked at me and seemed to want to cry. All I wanted to do was run to her and hold her in my arms never letting her go.

"Do you recognize any of them?" Bellatrix grabbed her head and forced her to look at us

" I do not." She said blankly with no emotion, staring at Harry." I do not recognize any of them, nor do I know who they are."

"Draco, Mattheo do you know who they are?," snapped Lucius

"No" said Draco, straight face.

"I do not recognize them," said Mattheo quickly

Lucius grabbed the scruff of their neck and forced him to look at Harry

"are you sure?"

" If I can not recognize my own brother. What do you think that Draco would recognize him," Yn said

"Crucio!" Bellatrix yelled and Y/n screamed felling pain.

I knew I couldn't blow our cover, so I stayed silent, watching the love of my life cry in pain. She hit the floor trying to make it stop. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I saw Harry, Hermione and Ron all having their eyes closed. George looked away while Dean did as well. The screams of Y/n in pain hurt me. 

Cassie muttered something to Draco. I was surprised to see Cassie here and wondered if she betrayed us but when Yn was in pain was looked as if she was going to cry. Bellatrix looked at a man and saw the sword of Gryffindor,"where did you get that from?"

"it was in her bag when we searched her," pointed to Hermione,"it's mine now,"

Bellatrix set the man back. She turned around a kicked Y/n in the stomach making Y/n fall to the ground. I saw all my friends wince. 

"Leave the girl....take the boys and Potter to the dungeons" Bellatrix yelled,"Its time I had a talk girl-to-girl," she grabbed hermione and threw her to the ground.