Dream

I was chasing a Slytherin when he threw the quaffle, and Wood blocked it and gave it to Angelina. She flew about 3/4 way across the field when a Slytherin punched it out of her arm and another caught it. I saw the bludger fly right towards me as Fred blocked and hit it to a Slytherin but they bludger came back and went towards me again. I managed to avoid the bludger by flying and catching the quaffle from Flint. I turned my broom and barely missed a bludger,"Y/n watch out," I heard Fred Yell. I looked behind me to see the bludger coming straight at me I raised my broom and it followed. I flew as fast as I could avoiding the bludger. I past the quaffle to Angelina so she could have it. I managed to fly up into the air and then dive down towards the ground to get ride of the bludger. 

I saw Fred flying beside me and George beside Harry on the opposite sid of the field,"I think the bludgers have been tampered with. Ones after you and Harry," said Fred before hitting another bludger.

"Worry about Harry. I'll be fine," I said flying upwards and catching the ball from Alicia before flying to score but the bludger made me from doing so  

I flew around avoiding the bludger once more as Fred and George were trying to get ride of his. I saw George cross his arms to Wood and he signalled to madam Hooch how whistled. I flew down to the team and ran over.

"Whats going on?" asked Wood,"We're being flattened. Fred, George where were you when that Bludger stopped Y/n scoring?"

"Y/n sent me off to help Harry and George. We were twenty feet above her. The bludger after both Y/n and Harry. We cant be in two places at one," said Fred

"Someones fixed the bludgers to go after Y/n and Harry," said George

"The bludgers have been in Madam Hooch office since out last practice," said Wood

"Listen," said Harry"With you two flying around me all the time the only way I'm going to catch the Snitch is if it flies up my sleeve. Go back to the Great of the team and let me deal with the rogue," 

"Dont be think," said Fred "It'll take your head off,"

"Oliver this is insane," said Alicia mad,"You cant let Y/n and Harry deal with that thing on their own,"

"If we stop now, we'll forfeit the match"I yelled"We are not losing to Slytherin because of crazy bludgers. Come Oliver. You know Harry and I can deal with to on our own," 

"This is all your fault," yelled George at Wood."'Get the snitch or die trying' what a stupid thing the say. You might tell us to leave Harry alone but we arent going to leave Y/n alone,"

"YES YOU WILL!" I yelled as Madam Hooch arrived

"Ready to Resume Play?" asked Hooch

Wood looked at Harry and I and nodded"All right. Fred, George you heard Harry-leave him alone and let him deal with the bludger. Y/n can deal with hers as well but you can help. If she tells you to leave her be then do so," 

We all mounted our brooms and set off yet again. Hooch threw the quaffle up which I caught and flew to score. I felt the bludger wizz past my head as I managed to avoid it. I scored and flew back around to see the bludger hitting Harrys arm. I could tell he was hurt;I flew to flint who grabbed the quaffle and I stole it from him and passed it to Angelina. I slowed down for two seconds when I felt the bludger hit my head. I bent over on my broom in pain"Ow," I saw someone fly up to me"You ok?" asked George

"I just got hit, but I will be," I said, sitting up. I flew off just for the bludger to fly towards me hitting me in the ribs, making me fall off my broom. As I fell off I heard "Y/n!" and I felt someone grabbed my waist and fly me down to the ground. I looked up to see a redhead above me"Are you o-" I blacked out