Knight Bus

After Ron,Fred,and George yelled in the phone one day. They haven't called since only written letters. Hermione just kept writing letters as well. Harry and I would do our homework at night when the Dursleys were asleep. I had gotten all of the chores done within three weeks with Harrys help. Juniper and Hedwig were only aloud outside only at night time to avoid suspicion from the neighbors. 

I was writing my essay for History of magic when I looked up and saw it was 1am. I got up and jumped on Harrys bed to wake him up,"Happy birthday Harry!" 

"Happy Birthday Y/n," he sat up

I grabbed a present I had bought him when we went to the muggle shops. I was able to switch some galleons into muggle money. I handed him a ring box which he opened;"Wow. You really got it ingraved with 'Ready as I'll ever be,'" he smiled at it and placed it on his index. 

He handed me a box and I opened to see the same ring but ingraved 'Are you ready to conquer the day?' I looked up"I know we chose the rings out together but never did I imagine having the same engravements on them," I hugged him

"Look," Harry said pointing out the window. He opened the window and four owls came flying in one unconcius

I saw the unconcous bird and knew it was Errol, the Weasley Famils owl. Harry helped Errol with the parcels and to Hegwig cage. I saw Juniper holding a parcel so I help her and she rubbed her head against my cheek. Harry and I helped the last owl the was a twany one; once we were done the owl took off. 

Harry separated the parcels with his name and mine. I took my pile and opened the parsel from the Weasleys. I saw a newspaper with all of the Weasleys saying they went to egypt after wining 'Ministry of Magic Employee Scopps Grand Prize' I looked at the photo to see Fred and George had grown their hair out a bit and didn't look their facestructure had started became strong. Ron grew a bit and hand scabbers on his shoulder and arm around Ginny. 

I looked inside to find a few letters from Ginny, Ron,Fred and George

Dear Y/n 
Happy Birthday!
Egypt is amazing! Bill has shown all all sorts of tombs and you wouldnt believe the curses I saw. Mum stopped me from going into the last one. Which I dont know why. The skeletons were gross and Fred and George tried to lock Percy in a tomb. 

I miss you and hope to see you soon! 

Ginny Weasley

Aka. the best weasley

I smiled at Ginnys letter. As I began to open Rons

"Dear Y/n
Happy Birthday!
Look,I'm sorry about that telephone call! I hope the muggles didnt give you a hard time. Dad reckons We shouldnt have yelled

Egypt is amazing! Bill taken us around to the tomb and you wouldnt believe the curses. Mutant skeletons in ther of muggles who'd broken in and grown exta head and stuff. Mum made Ginny stay outside and I could see why.

I couldnt believe it when Dad won the Daily Prophet Draw. 700 Galleon! Most of its gone on this trip but theyre going to buy me my new wand for next year! We will ve back about a week before term starts and we'll be going up to london to get my wand and our new books. 
Hopefully you can meet there! Rememeber Love isnt earn!

Ron Weasley

Ps. Stop calling me Ronald and Percys Head boy

I open a package to find a minitare glass spinning on top,"Thats a Pocket sneakascope. Ron said its to light up when someone dangerous is around" said Harry

I nodded and placed it into the box. I grabbed Fred and Georges letter

Dear Y/n

I expect that Ginny and Ron have told you about Egypt so we wont bore you again. We are have fun here and getting to see Bill has been nice. He has been showing us tomb; we tried to shove Percy in one but Mum stopped us.