BBs First Counseling Session

Four of the five BBs meet with Mitsuru, who tells them to attend counseling after school. The school has given them another chance, but they cannot participate in PE or any sporting clubs. School proceeds as normal when new teachers are hired, such as Nadeshin, who gives the boys a hard time. Then they meet Dr. Haruki, a familiar-looking counselor with braided brown hair, who wears glasses and has the same two facial marks. He tells them to join clubs if they want students to like them.

The weather for today is sunny and cloudy mix.

---------------------

[April 16, Monday - week 3]

Four BBs access the director's office as soon as they arrive. They open the door and see Mitsuru eagerly waiting for them. He escorts the boys to the chairs in front of his desk.

"Good morning, boys! Have a seat," Mitsuru says.

They sit at his command. Though welcoming, the tension is stiff.

"I'm glad you're back, but there had to be changes for that. The obvious one is no more PE. Instead, you'll have your free period. How you'll spend is up to you as long as you don't get near the gym."

"No more PE for us, huh?" Seiya says.

"We did scare a lot of students. It's for the best," Shun adds.

"Second, there won't be sports festivals while you're here."

"Why? It wouldn't be fair to the students because of us," Shiryu says.

"I understand, but it's for student safety."

"Students must be so disappointed..." Hyoga mutters.

"We can't afford to get a liability lawsuit."

"What now, Mitsuru-san. Any ideas?" Seiya asks.

"The lack of sports festival affects students' morale and their trust towards you. You should see the school counselor after classes. He might tell you how to regain student trust."

"School... counselor?" Hyoga asks with a raised brow.

"Don't worry. He's a long-time staff member of the school. He knows who you are way before now, so there isn't anything that he wouldn't know. And I'm not referring to just the Galaxian Wars."

The BBs glance at each other.

"That's kind of weird," Seiya says.

"Anyway, how important is this sports festival?" Shiryu asks.

"It's vital, but most schools in Japan have sports festivals. The difference is this one has a unique reputation, and many students enroll just to participate in this one."

"That's even more disappointing," Shun says.

"Boys, I'll be busy for the rest of the day. You should attend class. Your homeroom teacher should be able to tell you more details if needed. Here's one advice: try not to get into trouble, okay."

Once they exit the office, they return to their classroom. Haruka is also present with the students, but the students display a less-than-impressed look, more like a mix of fear and resentment.

"Good morning, boys!" Haruka greets.

They remain standing at the door.

"You appear to have questions. Go to your seats."

The overwhelming tension in the classroom makes them forget to greet their teacher. Regardless, they head toward the back of the class to sit in their designated spots.