Milkshake Tutorial

The Cooking Club offers a tutorial on milkshakes.

Class topics for this week: Recap for finals.

Schedule: Monday (English & History); Tuesday (Moral Studies & Social Studies); Wednesday (Math & Literature); Thursday (Biology & Physics); Friday (English & PE, BBs free period).

The weather is sunny all week.

This week begins the July chapter.

--------------------------------------------

[July 3, Tuesday - week 1]

"Today's tutorial will be short as it will be about making milkshakes," Rindo says. Rindo has the table set up with the tools required for his lesson.

"Milkshakes are another summer treat and great if you seek alternatives to ice cream or soda. Making milkshakes requires mixing ice cream and milk in a blender. It shouldn't take more than five minutes to prepare. For this tutorial, I'll be making a chocolate milkshake with whip cream."

Rindo takes a tub of chocolate ice cream and scoops two servings into the blender. He pours the milk and closes the lid, pressing the button to mix both ingredients. Once the mixing's done, he presses the button again to stop and uncovers the lid to pour the mix into the tall glass.

"The choice of milk is yours to pick. I decided to go with soy milk for those who are lactose intolerant, but whole milk is valid, too."

Once he pours, he adds whipped cream on the top and some rainbow sprinkles from the cabinet, followed by a cherry on top. Then, he adds a straw so he can give the drink to Seiya to test it out.

"I've never seen this, Senpai. I'll give it a try."

Seiya sips the milkshake and drinks the glass with the whipped cream and the sprinkles. The cherry remains on the bottom, untouched.

"Senpai! This is amazing! By the way, thanks for choosing a different kind of milk. My stomach would've ached if you had chosen just the regular."

"You're welcome. I'm glad I chose the right milk."

Seiya finishes and lays the glass on the table.

"And there you have it! A very quick and easy way to make milkshakes with only a few ingredients. Of course, chocolate isn't the only one. You can make milkshakes out of anything: vanilla and even green tea. The sky's the limit! Alright! Let's dismiss to focus on our final exams!"

To be continued...