Bizarro Dreams EP 3

Bizarro Dreams episode 3. The subject dreamer is Hyoga, and features a small scene of his arrival to the Galaxian Wars. He leaps towards Saori with the intent to kill, then promptly wakes up. Saori visits at night.

The weather is cloudy all week.

BIZARRO DREAMS ALERT!

-----------------------------------------

(Bizarro Dreams episode 3)

Jabu – Looks like he's not coming. He chickened out as expected.

Hyoga – Not so fast! (leaps into the ring)

Jabu – So you're finally here, punk!

Hyoga – I'm not here to celebrate. I'm here to kill everyone, including that bitch, Saori Kido.

[Hyoga leaps straight to Saori's seat, shattering the glass to everyone's shock. Both saints and the public react in horror. Tatsumi jumps in front of her, but Hyoga knocks him down]

Hyoga (raising his fist towards Saori) You dare violate the sacred laws by having saints fight personal battles for profit. Therefore, Sanctuary demands proper punishment. Now die!

(wake-up reaction)

Hyoga promptly wakes up, sitting in a daze on his bed.

"Good thing that never happened. Although I feel it did in the manga."

He slumps back to sleep afterward.

-----------------------------------------

[June 3, Sunday - week 2]

Saori arrives at night like always and takes her seat. "Good evening, everybody!" She lays the allowance envelopes on the table.

"Good evening to you too, Saori-san," Shun greets.

"Aside from coming to check up on you, I also want to know if you're wearing summer uniform as per the school calendar," Saori says.

"Yes, we started on Friday," Seiya says.

"Seiya almost forgot to wear his until we told him," Hyoga adds.

"Hey!" Seiya frowns with a popping vein.

Saori chuckles. She speaks again once done.

"Two months have passed and summer is coming soon."

"You're right. Two months passed to the point where we now wear summer uniforms. This makes everything we went through seem like yesterday," Seiya says.

"Do you still feel like asking to drop out?" Ikki asks.

"Probably if teachers like Nadeshin were still around."

"Ah, yes! The director and counselor have told me about your positive impression of the new teachers," Saori says, amazed.

"That's because they look identical to the Gold Saints."

"I hope you don't get all clingy around them."

"That's what Dr. Haruki advises," Hyoga says.

They take a brief break by consuming drinks and light snacks. The chats about daily life still continue. Shiryu then asks Saori a question.

"Saori-san, do you know anything about the school's rooftop garden?"

"I already said about not getting involved in school affairs even though the school belonged to my grandfather. Therefore, I have no idea."

"I see. Well, it's just that we discovered an abandoned garden, and we're considering reviving it to grow crops for the school. Since we can't attend PE, I believe it'll be an opportunity to keep us occupied."

"Alright, but does anyone have experience with farming?"

"I do! I'll teach my friends so they can help me. I'll talk to the Student Council this week about the benefits of harvest at school."

"Seems like a good idea. I'll support your decision."

"Thank you."

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------

Not all episodes will be covered for the Bizarro Dreams segments. Some episodes will be skipped.