Business Card to Shibuya

While at the Couture Club meeting, Chihiro asks Shun if he and his friends have clothes for going out. Shun doesn't get it. Chihiro then gives a business card with the store's name and address. She tells them to go on Friday, part of the Golden Week holiday. Shun asks why, and Chihiro says an amazing surprise awaits them. The store is in Shibuya, and they must take the train. Their student passes grants them free subway rides.

The weather for today is sunny.

This week begins the May chapter.

----------------------------------------------

[May 2, Wednesday - week 1]

During the ordinary club meeting, Chihiro asks Shun a question.

"Do you have plans for Friday?"

"Not really. Why do you ask?"

"It's Golden Week. Anyway, I want you and your friends to go there.

Chihiro gives him a white business card with a colorful logo.

"Shibuya?" Shun asks.

"Take the train and look for the 801 building."

"The 801 building?" he asks again, confused.

"The place I'm talking about is located there."

"This seems to be a store because it says fashion."

"Exactly!" Chihiro affirms, snapping her fingers.

"That's nice, but I've never taken the train."

"You take the subway, and it goes underground. You'll also need to pay."

"Trains go underground? I didn't know that."

"You didn't know? Where do you come from?"

"It's a long story... Anyway, you say I need to pay, right?"

"Yes, you must. But you have your student ID, which is also your pass. This means you can travel back and forth for free since our school is close to the station." Chihiro continues, "Now, if you go away from school grounds, you obviously need to pay a small fee for tickets."

"Okay, I understand. I'll let them know. Thank you." Shun receives the card and puts it in the bag.

"No problem. I'll see you guys on Friday," Chihiro says, confirming the meeting.

To be continued...