Tour around Shibuya

Four of the girls take four of the BBs around Tokyo. First, they visit Chihiro's store in Shibuya. After that, they head to an eatery nearby. The girls propose to spend the week exploring different parts of Tokyo together. The BBs agree since this will serve as a learning experience.

Reminder: homework survey to do.

The weather is sunny all week.

---------------------------------------------

[August 20, Monday - week 4]

The BBs wonder how to spend their last two weeks of summer vacation when Shoko unexpectedly calls them to come hang out with her and the other girls in Shibuya. They wonder if hanging out with them is better than an out-of-city trip. They agree to go since they have nothing else to do at the dorm. Ikki decides to stay since Kyoko is working at her job, and she will not be available to hang with the girls.

Once the BBs exit the subway, they head to the 801 building, where Chihiro's store is, and meet the girls there.

"Hey, Chihiro-san!" Seiya greets upon entering.

"You're finally here! We've been waiting," Chihiro says.

"Yeah, we were debating whether or not we come but we decided to come anyway because we need to find a way to spend our last weeks of summer vacation," Hyoga explains.

"Is that so?" Chihiro tilts her head, confused.

"Where are the other girls?" Shun asks.

"They're trying out some of the clothes in the dressing room. I'm giving them a generous one-day-only discount just for being here."

"That is generous," Shiryu says, agreeing.

"Hey! Don't forget Chihiro-san forced these clothes on us!" Seiya frowns.

"You should be thankful. My efforts definitely paid off." Chihiro points. "Of course, you're free to shop too. Do you want my generous discount?"

"No thanks. That mass of clothes is enough."

"Suit yourself."

After some time, the other girls exit the dressing room and pay for their clothing, thanks to Chihiro's generous discount

After some time, the other girls exit the dressing room and pay for their clothing, thanks to Chihiro's generous discount. They head to a cafe on the upper floor, sit at a table suitable for a large group, and order drinks, simple pastries, and snacks.

"Is this your first time shopping at Chihiro-san's store?" Shun asks.

"For me, it is. When Chihiro-san said about having a store here, I just had to see it myself. Then she proposed to invite Alicia-san, Mei-san, and Kyoko-san to come. But Kyoko-san wasn't available, so I invited Alicia-san and Mei-san. I told her that if we would come, let's invite the boys. Chihiro-san said yes and that's when I called you."

"Chihiro-san's store has quite a selection," Mei says.

"Especially when her parents are designers," Alicia adds.

"Chihiro-san also said the clothes you guys wear come from her store. I mean, you're wearing them right now because I've seen some of them there. She told us that she gave unsold pieces to you," Shoko says.

"Um, yeah..." Seiya nervously chuckles.

"I mean, we can't tell them that she forced these clothes on us."

"Yeah! I like these clothes!" Seiya states.

Shiryu, Shun, and Hyoga nod, agreeing with Seiya's words.

"That's good to hear. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? If not, why not spend that time with us? You guys have to make use of these last two weeks. I propose we visit another neighborhood," Shoko says.

"You mean another Tokyo neighborhood?" Seiya asks.

"You guys live here, and you don't know anything about the city you live in? You should accept because you'll be spending your school years here. It'll be a great learning experience," Alicia says.

"What you're saying is we should spend the week exploring different places in Tokyo with you. Am I correct?" Shiryu asks.

"Of course! That's the plan!" Shoko affirms.

"What do you guys think?" Seiya asks his friends.

"We should accept. It'll be a learning experience," Shiryu says.

"Better that than to remain stuck in the dorm, I suppose," Hyoga says.

"Of course, we'll take your offer! I look forward to tomorrow'," Shun says.

"Then it's a deal! Just wait for my phone call, okay?"

The group then spends the rest of their trip visiting other stores and buying its products. Once their trip finishes, they head separate ways.

To be continued...