Camping Trip part 1

On the first day of a camping trip, Seiya cooks curry on a tin while the rest of the BBs and the girls finally meet. Shoko surprises the girls, stating the BBs are Galaxian Wars celebrities. She also confesses the complicated way to watch raw footage. The BBs praise Seiya for the surprising curry taste that they demand him to cook so they can stop eating bento boxes, which they are running low on anyway. At night, Shoko and Chihiro ask Seiya and Shun to spare a space in the tent due to an undesired event.

The weather is cloudy all week.

------------------------------------------

[June 8, Friday - week 2]

Various buses take PE-clad students and their teachers to a designated camping site outside the city. Once the buses park, students and teachers emerge to form lines according to their classrooms. Attendance is taken, and tents are set so students and teachers hang separate ways.

Then, tables are arranged by lunchtime, and various pots are lined up for students to cook and serve their classmates. Cooking and lunch take place outdoors. Seiya stands in front of a pot, ready to cook. "Alright! Time to cook with the skills I learned in the Cooking Club."

Meanwhile, Shoko and Chihiro spot Shun nearby.

"Shun-san!" Shoko calls out.

Shun pivots, reacting. "Shoko-san! Chihiro-san!"

"You seem to be by yourself. Where are the others?"

Before he can answer, Hyoga shows up with Alicia.

"Shun! There you are."

"You're here, Hyoga!" Shun pauses. "Who is she?"

The trio sits at the same table, with Hyoga next to Shun and Alicia next to Shoko and Chihiro on the opposite side.

"She is Alicia-san, a club member I'm part of."

"What class are you in?" Shoko asks.

"I'm in 1A," Alicia says, smiling.

"The two of us are in 1C. Nice to meet you. I'm Shoko, she's Chihiro."

"By the way, where's Shiryu?" Hyoga asks Shun.

"I'm afraid I don't know," Shun says.

Shiryu asks as he approaches the table with Mei.

"Are you asking for me?" he asks Shun and Hyoga.

"I've seen you before. Are you in 1A too?" Alicia asks Mei.

"Yes! I'm Mei. Nice to meet you."

"Alicia here. Nice to meet you, too."

"Mei-san is part of the Student Council like me."

Shiryu and Mei sit with Shiryu next to Hyoga and Mei next to Alicia.

"We're missing," Hyoga says.

"Yes! Seiya and my brother!"

Ikki, debuting his PE wear, approaches the table with Kyoko.

"You guys are here," Ikki remarks.

"Brother! Kyoko-san!" Shun greets.

"Who?" Hyoga asks, confused.

"I'm Kyoko from 1B. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Kyoko-san. I'm Shoko and she's Chihiro. We're both in the same class of 1C."

"My name is Alicia. Mei-san and I are in the same class of 1A."

"Nice to meet you." Kyoko bows, then turns to Ikki. "It's so nice to finally meet the rest of your dorm mates, but you're missing one."