Bizarro Dreams EP 15

This week's Bizarro Dreams features episode 15. Ikki is the subject dreamer with an extended flashback plus manga scenes. Ikki wakes up from the nightmare, prompting his friends to knock because they felt his cosmo. It's one of the false alarms expected to happen in the year.

Today's weather is pouring showers.

This week begins the August chapter.

BIZARRO DREAMS ALERT!

------------------------------------------------

(Bizarro Dreams episode 15)

[Date of event: August 1, Wednesday - week 1]

[flashback sequence. Ikki wakes up after training]

Ikki – Shun... Is that you, Shun?

Esmeralda – Oh, Ikki...

Ikki – It's you, Esmeralda.

Esmeralda – You mistook me for your brother again.

Ikki – You look identical, that's why.

[Esmeralda chuckles]

Esmeralda – You're going to die if you keep going like this.

Ikki – I can't die. I must get the cloth no matter what. Anyway, you shouldn't be here, Esmeralda. You should be out on your own.

Esmeralda – I could've done that, but he raised me when I was very young. He's like a father to me. He wasn't always like this. It's just after returning from Sanctuary that he changed drastically.

Ikki – Is that so?

Esmeralda – Yes! I was lucky, but other girls have it worse. They're sold into slavery and abused night after night. At least I don't suffer much when I'm with him.

Ikki – Anyway, I think he's strict for my benefit.

[Esmeralda sighs and continues to heal Ikki]

[sometime later, a friend of theirs greets them]

Friend – Esmeralda, Ikki! It's been a while!

Esmeralda – Yes, I'm glad to see you.

Ikki (observes bruises) It happened again, right?

Friend – Yes... but I'm used to it...

Ikki – Only a few farms on this island, and you got sold to one...

Friend – That's life here. The girls on this island are sold into slavery when they turn seven. It's the only way their parents and brothers can survive. It's a hard world for the poor.

[a man who looks like Jango appears, grabbing the friend from behind and slamming her to the ground]

Owner – Lazy bitch! Looks like we'll have another lesson tonight.