85

Chapter 85 Dystocia

Since the first carrier pigeon came, Guan Suyi had been receiving Hunnar’s letter almost every day, sometimes even a few times a day, either love poems or confessions, and some trivial fragments of life. She rarely replied, and only wrote a sentence or two when she was entangled, and it was all clear refusal, but that person seemed to be unable to understand, slightly depressed for a day, and the next day the same as usual.

“Qingqing Zijin, leisurely my heart. Even if I don’t go, Zining doesn’t follow the sound… looking back and forth, on this high tower. One day have not to see, it seems three months*… On this day, the courier pigeon sent another love letter, Guan Suyi recited it word by word, and sneered, “One day have not to see, it seems three months. It’s obvious that when Sister Li invited me out just now, you hid in the corner and watched for more than half an hour.”

“Madam, you found out?” Jinzi felt embarrassed for His Majesty. That thief-like action actually discovered by Madam, and when Madam found out his real identity, wouldn’t his reputation be swept to the floor?

“A nine-foot-tall man is peeking, unless it’s a blind person, how come you not see.” Guan Suyi shook the letter and sighed, “Forget it, as long as he doesn’t make thing difficult for me, just let him go. Look at his words, he actually made a great progress.”

“Yes, the writing is more and more like Madam’s handwriting. Master Hunnar is quite studious.” Jinzi nodded with a smile, stretched out her hand to receive the love letter, and hid it in the secret box. Unconsciously, a few months had passed, and the secret box had already been filled with notes of various sizes, afraid it would need to be replaced by a bigger box soon.

Minglan worriedly said, “Miss, you should burn these things, what if people find out, say you, say you…” She blushed and bowed her head, as if ashamed to say it.

Guan Suyi had experienced being framed in her past life, she naturally understood how powerful it was, but as long as she thought of Hunnar’s eyes that was full of deep love, and the sentence “In this life I will not marry unless with you”, she could not harden her heart no matter what. After living for two lifetimes, this was the first confession she got, the first reluctance to let go, and the first time to guard. If possible, she really wanted to treasure it carefully and properly, rather than burn it to ashes.

No matter how strong she was, she was still a person made of flesh and blood, was she not allowed to have a soft and warm place in her heart? Was she not allowed to have a beautiful memory that would bring smile to her face when she was tired?

The previous life was too bitter, in this life she wanted to taste a little sweetness, that’s all.

Seeing that her miss suddenly seemed to be at loss, and there were tears flashing in the corners of her eyes, Minglan immediately panicked and waved her hands, “Oh, it’s this servant who talks too much, the secret box is well hidden, where will people find out. Sister Jinzi don’t be in daze, put it away quickly, we must take good care of this study in the future, and don’t let other people come in at will.”

Jinzi hurriedly put away the box. Seeing that Madam was still in a bad mood, she changed the subject and said, “Madam, have you heard? Except for Ye Fan and Ye Cainu* in the palace, the rest of the Ye family are dead!” Ye Zhen, who was once high and invincible, had been demoted again and again, and had become the lowest cainu, not even had a little face with palace maid and eunuch.

“Huh? What’s the matter?” Guan Suyi really recovered, and asked with furrowed brow.

“I don’t know who this family offended before, but they let poisonous snakes kill all the survivors!”