EXTRA

Chapter 180 Extra (3)
The shouts of the coachman and the old woman interrupted the quarrel in the hall. Before the old madam and Zhao Luli could return to their senses, Ye Fan scolded first, “After you hit someone, you want to run away, what kind of rule is this? Also, who help her? Could it be she meeting a man outside?”

These words were extremely vicious, obviously wanted to press Guan Suyi to death. The people there barely showed a strange expression, and before they had time to think deeply, Zhao Luli slapped her with the back of his hand and scolded, “Shut up! There is no place for you to speak here.”

“Lord Marquis?” Ye Fan never expect that he would hit her, she couldn’t help but cry out bitterly. Zhao Wangshu and Zhao Chunxi hurriedly stepped forward to comfort her, and then together they attacked their father, “Daddy, aunt is still pregnant, why are hitting her? Besides, she was not wrong. If mother doesn’t have someone to help her, would she dare to run away as a lone woman? Let’s report it to the official, lest she cause any bad things in the future and implicate the reputation of our marquis mansion.”

“Yes, Daddy, you should write a divorce letter now, it’s better to break it off early.”

“I said shut up, don’t you understand what people say?” Zhao Luli held his aching forehead and said angrily, “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re thinking. Zhao Chunxi, you just can’t bear to see Suyi well. On the surface following her, but on her back stir up the wind, and stir up discord. I won’t bother with you, I’ll just marry you off after a while. Zhao Wangshu, you’re an idiot with no brain. You just listen to what others say, and only blindly serve as people’s tool. I will send you to Bailu Academy in the future, don’t come back if there is nothing. Ye Fan…”

His cold gaze swept across the other person’s tall belly, and said slowly, “A concubine is a concubine, you will never be able to replace Suyi in your life. If you’re peaceful, I can still feed you; if you’re restless, then take the child to Cangzhou.”

A group of people were all stunned and looked at him in disbelief.

“I know best what kind of temperament Suyi has. She dares to act then she dares to take responsibility. Even if the Zhao family asks for her life on the spot, she would not frown, so how could she run away? It must have been you two who did something that forced her to leave. People come, drag these two down and beat them hard until they tell the truth.”

Zhao Luli flicked his sleeves, and several guards came up to capture the terrified coachman and old woman. Then he sat down with his head in his hands, and said coldly, “Why Madam leave and where she disappear, you better report it word for word, otherwise it would be considered merciful to kill you, and I still can make your entire family to go down and be buried with you.”

The two were already scared to pee, and barely hit two times, they already blamed each other for all the tricks.

“You dog slave, even dared to loot the belonging of marquis mansion’s mistress, and then stole her travel money and left her alone in the middle of nowhere. If she didn’t leave, should she stay to wait for you to kill her?” When Zhao Luli heard this his eyes flushed, he gritted his teeth and said, “Continue to hit, hit until fifty boards, then drag out the whole family and sell them. My marquis mansion cannot afford a servant who is more honorable than the master.”

Hearing the tragic howl, Ye Fan and the others woke up and looked at the person in the main seat with a suspicious look. Is this really Marquis Zhenbei? Not some ghost possessing his body? Didn’t he despise Guan Suyi so much?

Zhao Luli didn’t care about other people’s thoughts, he just closed his eyes and searched for the memories in his mind, the ecstasy of rebirth gradually replaced by mourning. Because Madam’s family background had become low, the marriage between the two of them had taken a different track from the beginning. In order to save her maiden family, Madam had to make compromises everywhere and tried her best to repay the marquis mansion, but the marquis mansion despised her even more because of this.