152

Chapter 152 Retaliation
Guan Suyi sent Song shi to the authorities, and then turned around and went back to wait for Bian Min’er. She deliberately stood on the only road to the mansion of Central Army General, and when she saw a fast horse approaching, she turned around and entered a dark alley.

Relying on her status as a relative of the imperial family, Bian Min’er was accustomed to being rampant and domineering in the capital. When she saw the figure of her enemy, she couldn’t help but get angry and lose her sense. She immediately whipped her horse fiercely and chased into the alley, then suddenly widen her eyes. To her surprise she saw that Guan Suyi did not dodge, did not escape, only straightened her waist, raised her chin slightly, stood in front of the alley and waited, with an unmoving appearance.

Why is she so calm? Does she think I won’t let the horse’s hoof trample her to death? Or does she have some help? Bian Min’er was slightly startled, and was worried that she might be caught in an ambush by the other person. She then felt the fast horse under her body stalled forward, and then it abruptly fell, forcefully throwing her out. Fortunately, she was highly skilled in martial arts. She flipped a few times in the air and stabilized her figure, so she didn’t hit the wall and break her neck. When she looked back, she saw that the horse had broken all four hooves, and the wound was very smooth and even, as if it had been cut by a sharp blade.

The whine of the horse echoed repeatedly in the narrow alleyway, which was terrifying.

“You dare!” Bian Min’er’s eyes were red with anger, she raised her hand slightly, intended to summon the dead soldier who would protect her, but she didn’t see anyone after a long time. She quickly realized that those people must have been dealt with. The dead soldier who protected Guan Suyi were trained by Emperor Sheng Yuan himself, they were the first batch of elite dead soldier of the Jiuli clan, and were known as the strongest human-shaped weapon. How could others be comparable to them?

If she really fights with the other person, she would definitely lose.

“Bian Wu and Bian Liu betrayed me?” She slapped the dust on her skirt and laughed disapprovingly, “So what? Do you dare to kill me? Do you dare to oppose the entire Jiuli clan? Even Emperor Sheng Yuan dare not, who the fuck do you think you are?” After the words finished, she spat to the ground, and her expression became more and more contemptuous.

Guan Suyi stepped forward, slowly untied the black iron wire wrapped on both sides of the dark alley, rolled it into a small ball and put it inside her purse, and said in a low voice, “If I really wanted to kill you, I would have placed the iron wire on your neck height just now, and let your head separate from your body. You see, there are only you and me here. Your dead soldiers have already entered the underworld, they can’t stand up to testify for you. After I’m done, I’ll leave in secret and let Hunnar helped sweep this matter and push the charges on the remnants of the previous dynasty or the bandits. Without tangible evidence, do you think your father will fight against the Han officials of the whole Wei Kingdom for you? Will he take the risk of turning against the emperor? Women who want to be the empress, worthy of being the empress are plentiful, and without you, there are still thousands of people on top. You are not the only choice for the princes, don’t think too highly of yourself. ”

She walked slowly to the end of the alley and said with a cold tone, “I’m here today just to tell you that I’m not at all afraid of open fight, but do you dare to play hidden conspiracy?”

Bian Min’er was not a reckless person with no brains, so she naturally knew what Guan Suyi said was not false. Although her father spoiled her, if she died, it was just a corpse with no use value. Who would harm their own interests for a corpse and be willing to fight against the imperial power? No matter how much she despised Emperor Sheng Yuan, she knew that it was not that he could not destroy the Bian family, but that it was inconvenient to do it because of external troubles.