151

Chapter 151 Screwup
In the second floor of the teahouse, hearing Song shi cries, several noble girls turned from dubious to surprise. They had always known that Bian Min’er was ruthless, but they didn’t expect that she would even dare to harm the granddaughter of Emperor Teacher, and in broad daylight, she threw her naked body in the city center, let her suffered while people surrounded her and watch.

Linxiang County Princess sighed, “You’ve made such a big fuss, are you not afraid of the aftermath? I heard that Emperor Teacher and Chief of Ceremonies love Miss Guan so much.”

“If they don’t love her, I wouldn’t have done this.” Bian Min’er sneered, “If everything goes well, they should suffer together with that little bitch. After the death of the great-grandson and the granddaughter, and the mastermind behind the scenes is still a junior of the same clan, that old bastard Emperor Teacher may be greatly stimulated. The day before yesterday, Guan Wenhai’s family went to the Emperor Teacher Mansion to make trouble, didn’t they make him sick? I heard that he couldn’t even get out of bed, and now Guan Suyi has this incident too, what do you think he feels in his heart? Afraid this one breath will become his last! Even if he doesn’t die immediately, his broken body will not last long, and Chief of Ceremonies in order to abide by filial piety, he must stay at home and take care of the sick. From taking care of the sick, afterwards mourning one’s parent, he will not able to take official post for three to five years. With both of them out of the court, how many people can your father put in the civilian court? When the filial piety period is over, who will remember this green onion* Guan Yunqi is?”

Bian Min’er poured a cup of hot tea for Linxiang County Princess, and continued, “You, like your father, advocate the Han learning, and like to detour in everything. As a result, the layout of several years is completely ruined by the old bastard Emperor Teacher with just a few words. He also repeatedly impeached my father for corrupting the army’s pay and doing treacherous schemes, so that my father was demoted from Wei General to the general of the Central Army, and completely lost the right to command the various armies in the capital. That Guan Suyi is even more hateful! What is cutting open a stomach, what is taking a child out? Making my aunt…”

The next few sentences involved the secrets of the imperial family, so Bian Min’er didn’t say any more, only said murderously, “In short, I don’t do things like you, and I don’t like to dillydally. How many people want to eat the Emperor Teacher Mansion alive? But how many people actually dare to do it? I indeed can’t do anything to Emperor Teacher and Chief of Ceremonies, but I can easily crush their life roots. I want to see how much energy is left in the Emperor Teacher Mansion this time.”

Linxiang County Princess said worriedly, “Aren’t you afraid that the emperor will thoroughly investigate this matter?”

“What to be afraid of?” Bian Min’er laughed extremely disdainfully, “With my father and the princes jointly protecting me, how could he dare to oppose the whole clan? Although he has a million soldiers in his hands, he is also facing the attack of Hu people and Xue the Thief. If Wei Kingdom to be in turmoil first, inside and outside riddled with difficulties, how many days will he be able to sit on the throne? Rest assured, he will never dare to turn against his clan at this time. Not to mention that he has no evidence pointing towards me, even if he has, what can he do to me?”

Linxiang County Princess thought for a while, and couldn’t help but nodded, “You can say like that, but don’t be too ostentatious, if one day he destroys Xue the Thief and Hu people, and then want settles the accounts with you, it will be troublesome. After all he and Emperor Teacher have master and disciple’s relationship, and the feelings are quite deep.”

“Destroy the Hu people and Xue the Thief?” Bian Min’er waved her hands disapprovingly, “Wait for the next life. In order to have check and balance with him, several princes will never agree to the Western Expedition. If he defies the public opinion, he must draw his own army and when his strength is weakened, then several princes can easily suppress him. Therefore, he will never dare to act rashly, so he can only waste the time with us.”