86

Chapter 86 Demon

Minglan, who just came in with a pot of hot water and was about to help scrub the blood stains, was so scared that her legs went weak. She barely able to stabilized her body, and said to several maids who were not far behind her, “Madam wants to sort out the remains of the second madam in person, you all go down. By the way, call the embroidery lady and let her rush to make burial clothes overnight, the second madam is still waiting to wear it.”

The few servants were afraid of getting bad luck, so they agreed without second thought. Zhao Luli had already helped the old madam back to the main courtyard, and had left the imperial physician to diagnose her pulse, afraid she could not bear the stimulation.

After Minglan made sure that there were no outsiders in the courtyard, she lowered her voice and persuaded, “Miss, do you know what you are talking about? People died is a big matter, you should let the second madam sleep peacefully. If this matter spreads, others will not understand that you are trying to save the child, but you will be blamed for offending ghosts and gods. What’s more, they will take this opportunity to impeach the old master and master, and ruin the thousands of years reputation of the Guan family. People are already dead, and they must go to the ground as soon as possible, at this time, you must not be confused. Fortunately you are a noble daughter of the official family, if such behavior that offend the gods are placed on commoner women, she would be burned to death!”

“Do you think I’m being confused?” Guan Suyi stared at her, “Everything that I, Guan Suyi, have done in this life is very clear in my heart! It’s true that people’s death is a big matter. However, there is another saying, human life is beyond value. Today, I cut open my sister-in-law, and although I desecrate a remain, I conform to the way of heaven and my conscience, and I have a clear conscience! Not only will my grandfather and father not blame me, but they will support me.”

She had also been a mother, and although it only for a few months, and she had not been able to give birth to the child as she wished, but she knew all the things she should know. She put her palm on Ruan shi‘s belly, feeling the pulses underneath, and said in a hoarse voice, “The amniotic fluid is not broken, the child is still alive, if I bury him and Ruan shi together, it will be a murder. Jinzi, what are you doing, hurry take the knife!”

Only then did Jinzi recover from the shock, hurriedly ran to her room and took a saber that could broke a hair if it blew to it. She didn’t dare to ask why Madam knew that she knew martial arts, but then she thought that madam was so smart, how could she hide it, then quickly let go.

“Madam, do you, do you really want to do it?” For the first time in her life, she picked up a knife not to kill, but to save people, Jinzi was so nervous that she unconsciously trembled.

Guan Suyi grabbed her wrist tightly, her voice full of warnings, “Hold on tight, don’t wiggle around, you can’t see the fetus if you cut it too shallow, and you will hurt him if you cut it too deeply, you have to measure it carefully. You have killed people before, haven’t you? Do you understand the structure of the human body?”

Jinzi had no choice but to nod when she met Madam’s piercing eyes, and her dry throat could not swallow even a bit of saliva. Minglan let out a low “ah”, then she showed timidity.

Guan Suyi’s expressionless face finally burst into a smile, and only then did she let go of her wrist and comforted her softly, “Very good, it’s easy to deal with if you have kill someone. Cut it open, rely on your past experience and cut it down, don’t hesitate, the child can’t wait.”

Jinzi was about to cry, and her heart scolded His Majesty a hundred and eighty times, he said that the task of protecting Madam and blocking Marquis Zhao was very simple. Where is it simple? She couldn’t even figure out when she was seen through by Madam. Relying on the experience of killing people to save people, she really didn’t know how to save them. With such a thin layer of belly skin, a knife might cut the child in half, or cut off his hands and feet. It would be better to let him follow his mother to be buried together!