120

Chapter 120 Feeling
Emperor Sheng Yuan knew that Madam was following him, the fragrance on her body was intermittent, coming from far then near. Pretending to find a few suspicious people, he stared at them as they walked pass him, then turned around and looked back for a long time, and out of the corner of his eyes accurately captured Madam’s figure.

It was a 16 or 17-year-old young man. Didn’t know how she done it, she became much taller than her actual height. Wearing an ordinary blue shirt, a black cloth tied on her head, with a sallow complexion and bland facial features, even if people look at her countless times they still wouldn’t be able to remember what she look like. Throw herself in the crowd, she could hide immediately.

Well, this mask is really beautifully done! Emperor Sheng Yuan secretly praised her, and his eyes seemed to pass over her intentionally or unintentionally. He knew that Madam would not be deterred by this occasional attention. On the contrary, she would become more competitive, she would run up to him to test or even provoke him.

Sure enough, realizing that she was seen, Madam who pretended to be squatting on the side of the road to buy fruit threw down a copper coin, picked the largest and freshest one, and swayed closer while eating. If he hadn’t judged her identity from the smell, Emperor Sheng Yuan would have doubted whether the sloppy young man in front of him was the dignified and virtuous Madam.

He didn’t expect her to have such a frivolous side. What to do? The more he got to know her, the more fascinated he became. He really wanted to pull the person into his arms and hug her firmly when she gets close! He couldn’t suppress the joy in his heart, every pore was relaxing and cheering for her…

What exactly should I do?

Emperor Sheng Yuan tried his best to restrain his inner turmoil, and his deep eyes stared straight into the young man’s eyes. The young man didn’t dodge, instead he raised his eyebrows and glared back, cursing in a rough voice that was not fully developed, “What are you looking at, asshole? Are you asking for a beating?” At the end he raised his fist, even the skin on his hands was sallow, without a single flaw.

Hearing her sudden change of voice, Emperor Sheng Yuan was amazed in his heart, but his face showed a doubtful expression, then he indifferently turned his head and looked at other people. He noticed that Madam quickly raised the corners of her lips, she seemed very proud, and he couldn’t help but feel happy. She likes to play, so just play with her.

He walked from the West Market to the East Market, went back and forth, and finally got a little tired. He stopped paying attention to the people around him, and turned to look at the street vendors.

——

Guan Suyi followed Emperor Sheng Yuan all the way, thinking that he should have given up by now, so she relaxed her vigilance and began to wander slowly. But she did not go far, instead fell not far behind the man, wanting to see how the emperor spent his spare time.

He seemed to rarely strolled down the street. It was also true that before the founding of the country, he fought on the battlefield, and after the founding of the country, he lived deep in the palace to handle government affairs. This kind of people’s livelihood, local condition and customs were common to others, but it should be extremely new to him.

He didn’t seem to know a lot of the things being sold on the side of the road, and often squatted down to watch for a long time. The tall figure blocked the rest of the customers, making the stall owner very unhappy, and viciously scold him several times. He wouldn’t bother with ordinary people, but his expression was a little embarrassed, he grabbed the back of his head with his big hands, looking very simple and honest.