141

Chapter 141 Secret Fight
Guan Suyi had guarded Mu Mu very strictly recently, for fear that some people would harm him, but she didn’t expect with a little bit of slip up and something really happened. It was Zhong shi’s maid and Minglan who took him to play. Both of them were very reliable, and they didn’t go far, only played with rattan ball at the flowerbed in the main house.

The rattan ball was kicked by Mu Mu through the courtyard’s wall, and Zhong shi‘s eldest maid was too lazy to pick it up, so she asked if there was anyone over there, and if there was, please help them by throwing it over. Minglan also ran over and shouted, shouting a few times and turning back, Mu Mu was gone.

“Miss, the young master just disappeared here, in the blink of an eye the person is gone! Sister Taohong and I thought he was hiding, and we searched for a quarter of an hour inside and outside the courtyard, and when we couldn’t find him, we realize that something was wrong, and we quickly report it to you.” Minglan choked and pointed to a path, which was full of lush flowering trees and shrubs, with messy footprints and crumpling marks, obviously trampled by Jinzi and Taohong.

Even if the kidnapper had been hiding here, the evidence would have been destroyed long ago and had no reference value. Guan Suyi tried her best to keep her calm, “Where’s Big Brother? Big Brother is gone too?”

“Yes, they’re gone.” Minglan burst into tears.

“What are you crying about, it’s more important to find the people.” Guan Suyi then ordered, “Send someone to inform grandfather and father, and ask them to come back quickly. If necessary, please ask them to write a memorial and ask the emperor to close the city gate and search all over the capital. Go and check to see if there are any idle people entering and leaving the mansion within a quarter of an hour. The rest of the people will be looking in the house, and check every single corner.”

Minglan took the order and left, Jinzi quickly returned and said that during this period of time there were two groups of people entering and exiting the Emperor Teacher Mansion. One was a farmer in the suburbs of the capital who came to deliver the ingredients, pushing trolleys and baskets, which was very suspicious; The second was from the clothing shop who came to deliver the cloth. Because the news of the young master’s disappearance had not yet spread, the gatekeeper let them go without checking.

“Jinzi, I’ll leave following the trail outside to you. I’ll look within the mansion. If there’s any delay, the kidnapper will run farther, so let’s split up.” Guan Suyi’s eyes were already red, but she held back her tears.

Saving people was like putting out fires, Jinzi understood this principle, and immediately led the dead soldier to track down the two groups of people. Guan Suyi searched all over the place where Mu Mu used to play hide and seek, hoping that he would just hide, and not be taken away. Even if it was determined that it was just a mishap in the end, even if the chaos caused people to be in a complete mess, as long as he’s alright, everything would be fine.

On the trees, on the roof, on the ancient well, under the bed, they searched all the places they could find, but Mu Mu was never been seen. Zhong shi had already dizzy from anxiety, her forehead was covered with icy kerchief, and she was already losing her mind, but Guan Suyi never gave up.

“Miss, someone said that a piece of head cloth was found at the back corner gate. It looked like it had been scraped from young master’s body, and there’s blood on it!” Minglan rushed in quickly.

“Let’s go and have a look!” Guan Suyi was shocked and walked quickly, but when she arrived at the back corner gate, she didn’t find the so-called cloth, and she didn’t find any servants searching here. She was about to turn around and ask Minglan, but then she was hit hard in the back of her head and immediately lost consciousness. At the last moment before she fainted, she vaguely heard the sound of the corner gate being opened, and two people lifted her up and quickly left the Emperor Teacher Mansion.