130

Chapter 130 Husband
At the sight of Ji Chengyue’s gaffe, Guan Suyi did not show any ridicule on her face, instead nodded slightly at him, and then looked away naturally. In front of her family and outsiders, she could only be a dignified and virtuous, gentle and courteous Guan Suyi, and could not have the slightest transgression.

She suddenly had no interest in this kind of life, her lips didn’t move, but her voice reached Zhong shi‘s ear, “It turns out that he is the famous eldest young master Ji. Don’t worry about it, mother, he pointed at my nose and scolded me earlier, and also very attentive towards Second Miss Xu, afraid he has no intention to marry the Guan family. The status of Supervisor of Attendant’s family is not low, in any case, they will never let a reconcile woman pass the door.”

With a disappointed look on her face, Zhong shi turned to look at other students, did not notice that Ji Chengyue’s brush tip was slightly stopped, and his eyes were astringent.

“How about the fourth in the second row? I heard that he was born in a poor family, but he is extremely talented, and very filial to his parents. If you get married, you may suffer for two years, but it will be fine when he becomes famous. With your grandfather and father’s support, you don’t need to consider the family status or background, you can marry anyone.” Zhong shi named another student.

Guan Suyi became more annoyed the more she listened, but she could only suppress herself. Why didn’t she realize until now that the days of being trapped with worldly affairs and public sentiments were so boring, and to have her life arranged by others was so annoying? She really wanted to tear this face and immediately live happily.

“Mother, I don’t want to get married, don’t say it anymore.” Although she tried her best to restrain herself, her tone was still a little aggravated. Seeing the sad expression on Zhong shi’s face, she quickly took her arm and apologized. Just sitting here, putting on a graceful airs, she already felt exhausted.

Half an hour later, one after another, students put down their writing brush and submitted their examination paper. Jinzi quietly touched her master’s back and stood with Minglan. Minglan squeezed her eyes and asked in a low voice, “What happened to that person?”

“What else can happened? After waking up from his drunk, he found that he has lost his face, and had to quietly gone down the mountain. He probably would pack his luggage overnight and leave Yanjing in embarrassment. Don’t mention him, it’s bad luck!” Jinzi wiped her hands with a handkerchief while speaking, revealed a deep loathing on her face. When she caught a glimpse of the unperturbed Xu Guangzhi sitting at the front, on the surface praised but actually mocking “Master Xu is still so graceful, being hugged and kissed, touched up and down by people, he can still sit here without changing his face.”

“Probably have already practiced it before!” As soon as Minglan finished speaking, she was dragged to the corner by Jinzi and laughed secretly.

Zhao Wangshu’s mind was completely blank when others were busy writing. To tell the truth, Lu Fengming never taught him even for a day. He was always bribed by him with a few jars of wine and let him go out to play, at the end of the day, he would help him lie in front of his father. If it wasn’t for Guan Suyi who caught him and trained him for a period of time, and then sent him to the village school to be tortured, he might not be able to write all the characters.

Now that Lu Fengming’s reputation had been ruined, how could he still have the heart and courage to write? Holding the writing brush straight while sweating coldly, he suddenly saw Qi Yu sitting in the front row, and thinking of his earnest teachings, his mind suddenly opened up, and his thoughts were flowing. It turned out that all his knowledge came from Guan Suyi’s and Qi Yu’s teaching, so what is the purpose of worshiping under Lu Fengming again? Just to step on Guan Suyi and then fall into the abyss?