142

Chapter 142 Escape from The Trap
The woman never expected Guan Suyi could open the acupoint by herself, and she never expected her strength to be so powerful that she could subdue herself in a flash, on top of that she still imitated her own voice.

Old Five, lift the curtain and take a look! The woman screamed wildly in her heart, but she could only turn her eyes and head weakly like Guan Suyi before. She thought this mission was easy. At first, things did develop as smoothly as they expected, but everything went out of control because she miscalculated Guan Suyi.

She was guessing what Guan Suyi would do. It could be seen that she was only agile and had not developed internal strength. The reason why she could put herself down was because the element of surprise. When the Old Five found out the abnormality and came to capture her, she definitely would not be the Old Five’s opponent, so the best way for her was to jump out of the carriage and escape.

Guan Suyi was also thinking about what to do, but she immediately rejected the idea of jumping from the carriage. First of all, she didn’t know where it was and how to get back; second, she was not sure that she would not meet the bandits on the road; finally, she was not reconciled! She would never be reconciled if she didn’t let those people who hurt her and Mu Mu get retribution!

The fire of hatred burned in her heart, burning her bright eyes red. She really wanted to ask the woman about Mu Mu’s whereabouts, and who was the mastermind behind her, but she also understood that people who practiced martial arts have keen eyes and ears, and the man outside would definitely be able to hear her voice when they were so close. So she couldn’t ask anything, she could only say less and make less mistakes.

She raised her hand, slapped the woman twice, then took off the purse around her waist, and took out two human skin masks, one was of her own facial features, and the other was an unshaped one which needed to be heated to be mold. But there was neither boiling water nor fire here, so she had to find another way.

The more critical the moment, the clearer her thoughts became, and she quickly found a compromise and put the unshaped mask on the woman’s face. She evenly smeared a layer of glue on the outer layer, and after a while, the glue dried and harden, and the other person’s facial features were printed down. She carefully peeled it off, put it aside for later use, and then covered the mask with her facial features over the woman’s face and glued it tightly.

The woman did not understand what she was doing, and her heart was full of fear and anxiety. It was not until she also put on a mask and changed each other’s clothes that the woman realized in horror – she actually thinking for the plum tree to withers in place of peach tree*, and gave her opponent a taste of their own medicine!

No no no, you can’t do that! Old Five, come and help! The woman went crazy when she remembered the conditions she had negotiated with the bandits earlier. She was going to be gang-r*ped by the men of the whole village, gouged out her eyes, ears, mouth and nose, cut her tendons and hamstrings, and then threw her naked in the most prosperous part of Yanjing. This was thousands of times crueler than the torture used in the Heavenly Prison!

Please spare me! She looked at Guan Suyi with tear-filled eyes, trying to impress her, soften her, and then find an opportunity to fight back. Aren’t all Han women like this? Unable to see people in distress, even when the leaves dried up and the flowers withered, they will shed a few tears. Can you really send others to death with your own hands?

Let me go then I will let you go! She had these words written in her eyes, but she vaguely understood that Guan Suyi, who had changed her appearance and voice, didn’t have to worry about exposing herself. Her mask was glued and her complexion was shiny. It looked very strange in the daytime, but the carriage would not reach Yang Hua Mountain until nightfall. In the dim light, who could see who? If Old Five was convinced by this face, and if he was not attentive enough, he would fall into her trap.